Chapter 13

*end of the week*

Mad's POV

Tomorrow all the boys leave to go back home, I'll be honest, I'm heartbroken about them leaving. After having 5 boys staying at the house, I'm used to the noise and the house is going to be empty.

We decided to go to a restaurant for our last meal together, me and Karl shared the bathroom in my room, Sapnap and Quackity shared Blair's and George and Dream shared the basement bathroom.

Currently I was sat down at my gaming PC looking at twitter, liking any tweets I find funny, waiting for Karl to get out of the bathroom.

I seen the door open and Karl walked out in Black jeans and a black button up shirt. His hair was wet and pushed to the right.

"you look really nice" I said spinning my chair around to look at him

"thanks babe" he spoke up as he sat down on the end of my bed. I got up from chair and walked over to my bed where Karl was sat. I fixed the collar on his shirt as he placed his hands on my waist.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes, I was sat on his lap hugging into him at this point. His hands wrapped around my back, holding me tight and safely.

"I don't want you to go" I muffled into his shoulder, his arms hugged me tighter as I lifted mt head and looked at him.

"In a couple weeks you will be flying down to North Carolina to film a video for Jimmy" he spoke up as I smiled remembering I will see him again soon.

I pecked his lips quickly and got up heading for the shower, I grabbed my clothes and phone before heading to the bathroom.

*after shower*

I put on my clothes on and wrapped a towel around my hair before heading out. Karl was sat at my computer chair clicking on things on my PC, I didn't think much of it.

"hello beautiful" Karl sang out as I sat down in front of my light up mirror, ready to do my makeup.

"hello handsome" I spoke towards him as he was smiling towards me with a guilty grin on his face.

"what did you do" I jumped up from my floor and grabbed the computer mouse before seeing that Karl tweeted.

Madz @MadNad

I love @KarlJacobs_ so much :D

I laughed and clicked out of twitter, not bothering to delete the tweet. Karl's eyes widened as he laughed

"don't you want to delete it?" he questioned me and looked at me sitting down to do my makeup once again

"nah" i spoke up and laughed as a knock came to my door, Karl opened it to see Alex with his phone out to face him. Noticing its the tweet. The two boys talked for a couple minutes while I finished my hair and makeup

(outfit up top)

I walked out to the living room with my phone and purse, seeing the 5 boys all dressed up.

"woah" I heard Karl say under his breathe.

I looked over at Nick and seen him smiling between me and Karl. I smiled at him and sat down next to him laying my head on his shoulder

"you are my best friend Nick" i said laughing as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder side hugging me.

"you are my best friend too Mad" he spoke as we finally decided to get going to the restaurant. Dream, George and Quackity went in the rental car, as Karl and Nick got in mine.

I drove as Karl was in the passenger seat, and Nick was in the back seat.

I focused on the road but one thought was in the back of my head, 'what is going on between me and Karl?'

I like the way we are, but I want to know what it is really, not having labels on it scares me. When he goes back home he might forget all about me. Why are we kissing and all this but acting like best friends. I don't want to express my feelings to get them hurt. I can't it will break me all together. I really like Karl but I doubt he don't like me back.

*At the restaurant*

The six of us walk in through the door of the pretty fancy restaurant, we got seated and handed menu's. We ordered our drinks and searched for what we wanted on the menu. The waiter then came back and took our order. All of us sat and talked about the calm week we had, nothing major just hanging out as friends.

"I can't wait to get back to streaming" Karl spoke up taking a sip of water. I nodded and agreed with him.

We all agreed that this week was a week for us to socialize with each other and not be on socials. A week for ourselves. We all tweeted that we would take a week break and got mix feelings from our fans, most agreeing that the boys need a week to themselves and others disagreeing. Either way this week has been good on all of us.

"here is your chicken alfredo and spaghetti, and I'll be out with the rest" a guys voice spoke as he passed the food to the table and walked away.

"he was definitely checking Mad out" Nick spoke up looking at me as I turned my head to look at him. In the corner of my eye I seen Karl looking at him at the counter. He had his jaw clenched.

I grabbed Karl's hand under the table and seen him calm down a little bit, his jaw finally stopped clenching.

The boy came back and gave the rest of the food out, I looked at the boys as he handed it out.

"Mad?" the waiter spoke up I turned towards him and finally noticed who it was

"Luke? I questioned and stood up giving him a hug.

"it been so long, I though you was still in Canada?" I questioned him and stopped hugging him.

"I came back, I was done with schooling" He spoke

"guys this is my guy best friend Luke, I went to school with him" I spoke introducing him to the boys

"this is Nick, Alex, Clay, George and Karl" I pointed to each of the boys as I said their name.

"its so nice to meet you guys" he spoke up and waved to them

"so, which one is your boyfriend" Luke spoke up and winked at me, I laughed out and seen Karl put his hand up. I confusedly smiled at him but went with it.

"yeah we been dating a couple weeks but he finally was able to come out here to meet" I smiled at Luke and seen the boys was just as confused.

"you are a luck guy" Luke spoke up towards Karl, he smiled towards Luke

"I know, shes amazing" he smiled blushing a little bit, looking down at his hands.

"It was so good to see you guys, and we will have to grab coffee sometime, maybe you'll meet my boyfriend. I have to get back to work now" Luke spoke up and hugged me one last time before walking back to the counter waiting for the next tables food to be served.

I sat back down next to Karl. The boys looked at the both of us right confused, and too be honest I am just as confused.

"I'm sorry" Karl whispered into my ear as I grabbed his hand under the table once again.

"It's okay" i whispered back and kissed his cheek, making his cheeks get hot, once again he looked down at out hands, trying to get the blush off his cheeks.

We continued to eat, as mine and Karl's hands stayed intertwined the whole meal.

(CONTINUES INTO NEXT CHAPTER)