Tsukishima faked coughed. "I just want to ask you if you want to go in amusement park?" Tsukishima asked, slowly as he watch the Omega's reaction.

"No." Yamaguchi look at him, eyes judging his whole existence.

"Fine, Do you want us to go out and buy some fries?" Tsukishima asked, sighing.

"Yes!" Yamaguchi unknowingly run to Tsukishima for a hug nuzzling on the Alpha's chest and smiling from ear to ear. Tsukishima was too shocked to return the hug. He didn't expect that they will be in good terms that fast. "When are we leaving? I want to try the fries here to Tokyo." Yamaguchi look at the Alpha, still hugging him.

Tsukishima finally recovered and hug the omega back."That was fast." He murmured sighing in relieved. He look at the Omega who's hugging him with shinning eyes on the thought of his precious fries. "Tomorrow?" He asked.

Yamaguchi pouted, his eyes pleading after hearing that they will buy fries tomorrow and not now. "Why?" He asked, his voice was low and cute.

"You sure change your mood so fast, are you pregnant?" Tsukishima asked jokingly. Yamaguchi didn't broke the hug and look at Tsukishima ridiculously.

"Why? Do I need to get pregnant to change my mood so fast? This is who I am, take it or leave it?" Yamaguchi asked but he doesn't have any explanation on how moody he is this days, since he's not moody at all.

"Take it." Tsukishima answered immediately.

"You two! Are you a couple?" Kuroo shouted to intentionally ruin the moment from the entrance of the balcony with Bokuto and Hinata on his back, nodding in agreement.

Yamaguchi immediately broke the hug and look away.

"Tsk, ruining the moment." Tsukishima murmured, pissed at the three idiots. "Not yet, maybe soon?" Tsukishima answered honestly which makes Yamaguchi look at him while blushing hard.

"What did you just said, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima looks away, embarrassed before started walking.

Yamaguchi chuckled. "Sorry, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi replied, following the blonde boy. Suddenly, Kuroo put his elbow on Yamaguchi and raised his hand for a high five. Yamaguchi look at Kuroo confused.

"You like being told to shut up too?" Hearing what the Alpha said, Yamaguchi high five with him and they both laughed not until someone wrapped their hand around him and pulled him away from from Kuroo.

"Go to your Omega." Tsukishima said, irritated at the Alpha.

"Ayo, bro! Chill." Kuroo raised both of his hand like he's surrendering but still laughing. "By the way, Freckles-chan, meet a doctor by next week." Kuroo wink at him before running to Kenma like a highschool girl who saw his crush at campus.

Yamaguchi was confused by what but gave the Alpha a wave. Yamaguchi then looked at Tsukishima innocently. Feeling the Omega's eyes on him, Tsukishima look at him questioningly.

"Am I ugly?" Yamaguchi asked out of nowhere.

"What the fuck are you saying? Did Kuroo call you ugly?" Tsukishima raised his voice a bit but the Omega just calmly shake his head.

"Nevermind. I don't why I asked you too." Yamaguchi giggles before running to the other omegas to play uno.

The night was pretty chaotic. Hinata broke a vase worth a half million yen but the couple insist that they don't need to pay since it's nothing for them. Yamaguchi and Hinata picked every pieces to bring in Miyagi as a remembrance of Hinata wasting a half million yen.

When Kenma announce that he's pregnant, everyone congratulate him and says that they will give him gifts if the baby is already out. Kinnoshita, Narita and Ennoshita went back to Miyagi earlier than them saying that they need to work. Kiyoko and Yachi booked a hotel room, he didn't know when they became close but he's happy that his friend found another friend.

Kageyama and Hinata almost killed each other; not that they really tried, after Kageyama insist on sharing a room with him. The others was given a free hotel room in the nearest Hotel for free by the couple, Kuroo and Kenma except for Kageyama and Tsukishima saying that they have a lot of money compared to them.

Well, elders said... make memories because it's the only thing that will last when you're gone.

"Tsukki!" On their way to the hotel, the pink petals of the cherry blossom is falling like a snow from a tree whenever the wind will blow. The spectacle but remarkably brief moment of Yamaguchi's perfect smile and falling delicate flowers of cherry blossoms was captured by Tsukishima's phone camera.

A man that he will hopefully keep forever, a heavenly gift given by heaven, Yamaguchi Tadashi.

I think I'm drunk. Jk. Buckle up babies, we're going up and up! The seatbelt is needed when we fall. Hehe.

I'm so busy writing was so busy to write Chapter 27 that I forgot to publish this. Stupid me. BTW, Thank you for support and patience!

Thank you for 3.50K+ reads, Idk if I deserved it but still, thank you!!

peachlass