S.T Chapter 12.

Ariana Anthony Montana
Hospital
Harlem, New York
In a coma

Ariana Anthony MontanaHospital Harlem, New YorkIn a coma

"Hi mommy! I missed you so much." I heard before I felt someone wrap their arms around my legs. I looked down and saw a little boy with braids in his hair.

"I'm sorry sweetie but I'm not your mama." I told him squatting down to meet his face. I looked around and scrunched up my face as I saw I was at a park.

"Yes you are. Your name is Ariana Anthony Montana soon to be something else and my name is Kingston. You don't remember me mommy?" He pouted as tears started falling down my face.

"My baby!!! Oh my god!" I screamed pulling him into a hug before taking his face in my hands. I kissed all over his face making him giggle.

"Ok ok mommy that's enough." He laughed.

"Ok I'm sorry I just missed you so much! Where are we baby?" I asked him as I stood up dusting myself off.

"We're in heaven mama." He said pulling me to the swing set. He sat on the swing as I walked behind the swing getting ready to push him.

"You think mama could stay here with you?" I asked him.

"I wish you could mama but you gotta go back." He said stopping the swing and looking back at me.

"If I go back who's gonna watch you?" I asked him as I felt tears come down my face.

"Grandpa shad. He's been watching and taking care of me. Plus you gotta go back down there for sissy she needs you and daddy misses you." He says wiping off my face.

"Baby who is grandpa shad and what do you mean daddy misses me?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"I said too much just know I'm gonna be ok and sissy and daddy need you." He answered making me nod my head.

"Do you know where your sister is bug?" I asked and watched as he smiled from ear to ear.

"She's with daddy mama she's safe. I go lay with her sometimes when I can. She can't see me but I think she can feel me." He told me still smiling.

"That's good baby...I don't wanna leave you bug." I said pulling him into a hug.

"I don't want you to leave either mama but you have to. Somebody's waiting for you." He said pointing to Dave who was sitting by me in a hospital bed. I looked around and saw that we were now in a hospital making me confused.