S.T Chapter 4.

Ariana Anthony Montana Pov
A few weeks later
Chicago, Illinois
4:16 pm

Ariana Anthony Montana PovA few weeks laterChicago, Illinois 4:16 pm

"No bagg damn!" I yelled at him. He was tryna holla at me but I wasn't going I know this game. As of right now me, jay, loyal and tae were all at the court right by taes house. We had just left the mall and decided to see who was over here.

"Why you acting like that ari come on you know me." He stated tryna grab my hand.

"hermano aléjate de mí. No quiero salir contigo." I told him before getting up and moving closer to tae. Jayda was by the park playing with loyal.

(Bro get the fuck away from me I don't want to go out with you)

"Oop you done made her mad. She just cursed yo ass out in Spanish nigga." Tae laughed at bagg's face.

"Man fuck her she gon want a nigga one day." He said getting mad.

"That will be the same day I sell my soul to the devil bitch." I said making him wave me off and walk away.

"Ooo shit ari look." Tae said tapping me then point in the other direction. When I followed his finger I saw he was pointing at east. I rolled my eyes.

"What he gotta do with me tae?" I asked him looking around the park/court.

"Umm bitch y'all have a child together."he said I snapped my neck in his direction.

"You don't know that." I said mugging him.

"Yea ok Bitch. Look at all the hoes around him." He said making me look. There sure was a whole bunch of bitches lined up by him.

"Nigga for the last time that ain't got shit to do with me." I told him.

"Girl that's yo- shut up herb coming." I cut him off.

"Wassgud Ariana?" Herb asked me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Herbert you know we is not together no more why are you tryna talk to me?" I asked him removing his arm from my neck.

"Ariana you gon always be mine. Can't no nigga take you from me." He spoke kissing my cheek.

"Actually my new nigga can and he ain't gon be too happy about you kissing me." I told him scooting over a little.

"And ain't!" Tae co-signed making me laugh.

"Who yo new nigga ari? Cause all these niggas out here pussies." He said looking around.

"Tae go get east please?" I told tae taking my shades off and putting the on my head.

"Ight." He said smiling before basically running over there. I really hope he knows to tell him it's just so that this man can leave me alone.

"EAST!! ARIANA REALLY YOU FUCKING MY HOMIE. YOU A FUCKING HOE" He yelled at me.

"PERRA TRAE TU DIEZ A DOS CUANDO ME HABLES." I told him standing up and looking down at him.