S.T Chapter 3.

Ariana Anthony Montana Pov
2021 (present time)
Chicago, Illinois
8:49 pm

"Ariana I love you I really do but Pooh it's been two years You haven't found out anything about her and you've looked everywhere

"Ariana I love you I really do but Pooh it's been two years You haven't found out anything about her and you've looked everywhere. Maybe you should talk to east." He said while rubbing my shoulder.

"No I'm not going to stop looking and I'm not talking to him. Tae you don't understand this shit hurts. It hurts so bad and knowing I can't do shit about it is killing me. My baby could be anywhere I don't know what she did with my baby or who she gave her too and I hate it. I hate it so much." I told him crying.

When I got home from my appointment that day I set everything on the counter and fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up my mom was screaming about how I'm a whore and she wants me out of her house. I didn't know what was going on until I seen the paper in her hand. She knew that I was pregnant.

   She kick me out and I ended up staying with tae and his mom Ms. Lauren. Everything was perfect for the remainder of my pregnancy. We also found out five months later that Jayda was pregnant too but sadly her and baby broke up because his rap career took off along with everyone else in their group. Jayda decided that she couldn't continue to be with baby before she knew she was pregnant. She tried to contact him but he changed his number and his dms were flooded so he doesn't know about loyal.

     Then on July 25th my water broke. I was rushed to the hospital on the way there I told tae to call my mom because part of me wanted her to be there. She came and supported me through the whole thing. When I finished pushing my baby out they gave her to me. I looked at her face and saw nothing but East. I didn't think about it I told myself I would talk to him about it when I was out of the hospital if I could get in contact with him.

  So I laid with my baby on my chest and fell asleep because of the affect the drugs had on me. When I woke up my baby was gone and the nurse told me I had signed off all of my rights as her mother. I was confused and lost until my mom came in the room. She looked like she was drunk. She told me that she made me sign the paper and she took my baby away because she thought she would ruin my life. I begged her to tell me where she took her but she wouldn't budge. So I had security make her leave. I've only seen my mom twice since that day and each time was always about my daughter. I never thought I would hate my mom but I do. The sad part is it's not all her fault. I shouldn't have trusted her.

Now I spend most of my time at school online, looking for my daughter, or working on opening my shop so that when I do find my daughter she'll be safe, fed and loved everyday and so that I can give her whatever she wants whenever she wants it. I need to add a few more things before I can open my shop . I work as a model for a makeup company they pay really well. Every paycheck I have goes towards my shop or the house I'm saving up for.

"I know I don't understand what's happening to you but maybe you should get out and celebrate. She turns two today. Go do something fun that makes you smile. Pleaseeeee. If you won't do it for me do it for baby K." He said with pleaded hands. Yup it's been two years since I had my princesa.