S.T Chapter 9.

Jessamine Johnson
Chicago, Illinois
4:47 pm

"Why aren't y'all moving? We gotta start working

"Why aren't y'all moving? We gotta start working." I asked the boys since they didn't move.

"Girl shut the fuck up. East don't run shit but his mouth, Ashanti, and that bitch in the basement." Antwan said.

"Wait!" I gasped and quickly covered my mouth.

"Deshawn is still in the basement and east just went down there." I told them making them go silent.

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

"SHIT!" Jaliyah screamed. Seconds later we saw east walking out the basement and Ariana limping slowly after him. Ari had a busted lip and a black eye. I know she didn't have those on her when we were down there. As soon as they walked out the door we all ran down stairs to see what happened.

"FUCK MAN!!" Antwan screamed. "He killed my fucking brother man." He said as tears came down his face.

"He has to die." He said walking back and forth.

"We're not killing him." I told him walking over to look at Deshawns dead body.

"I don't give a fuck about this Lil crush y'all got on him. He's dying and that's the end of it." He said shaking his head.

"It's not about some crush do you know how many connections east has? As soon as we kill him people are gonna be coming after us left and right. So I don't know about you but I'm not finna spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder because of some petty shit." I said taking a seat at the bottom of the steps.

"How is that some petty shit that man just killed his brother?" Desmond asked pointing at the body.

"Do you not fucking see him. His dick is out and his face is beat the fuck up. Ariana was limping and she had a busted lip and a black eye. Her face wasn't like that when we all were down here. He was raping her so east killed him. What the fuck did you expect?" I asked him.

"At least he died in some pussy." Ashanti tried to whisper to Jaliyah.

"You think this shit is funny?!" Antwan yelled at her.

"I mean yea he was a fucking joke." She said laughing.

"No the fact that you actually think east actually wants you is a joke. Your nothing but a quick easy nut don't get shit twisted." He spoke after punching her in her face.

"Fuck you and yo dead ass brother bitch" Ashanti said as she spit blood out her mouth.

*BOOM*