S.T Chapter 2.

Ariana Anthony Montana Pov
4 Months later
Chicago, Illinois
7:13 Am

     I woke up this morning and ran straight to my bathroom ant threw up everything I ate last night

     I woke up this morning and ran straight to my bathroom ant threw up everything I ate last night. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been eating weird shit, throwing up, and gaining weight. That's why I scheduled a doctors apt last week. It's today and tae is taking me after school. When I finally finished throwing up I got up and did everything I needed to do brush my teeth, wash my ass etc. I didn't really feel like getting dressed up so I just through something on. I grabbed everything I needed and made my way to the door. On my way I saw my mom sleep on the couch. I walked towards her a placed a kiss on her forehead. I saw her smile after that. I have to admit it made me feel good. Anyway I started walking and made my way to the bus stop.

*At school*

Walking into the building I went to the gym to find Jayda and tae. I saw them and started walking to them. This was a normal routine for us. Meet in the gym. Get some food. Go to class.

"Heyyy bitches!" I said to them hugging them.

"Wassup bitch why you so happy?" She asked me after releasing from the

"Because I'm going to the doctor today and I can find out what's wrong with me." I told them smiling.

"Yea me too but girl. LOOK AT ALL THIS ASSS YAS BABY." She yelled the last part while turning me around and smacking my ass. I laughed at her while shaking my head.

"Hey ari!" Somebody yelled.

"Wassgud?" I said Turing around to see jessamine. She's never liked me and I never knew why. She always tries to spread rumors or say stuff about me to make it seem like I'm a Hoe and I don't know why. I do know I owe this bitch a few ass whoopins.

"You still pregnant or did you get an abortion cause you don't know who the daddy is?" She asked making the whole gym look at me. " I bet you had to suck a lot of dick to get that money huh?" She said again laughing.

"Bitch what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked honestly confused.

"Oh bitch don't try to act like you don't know. I bet ya daddy would be real disappointed in his baby huh?" She said earning ooh's

"Bitch I'm not pregnant and if I was I would know who the daddy is and I don't suck dick bitch. Just because you got pregnant and didn't know who yo baby daddy was don't mean I'm doing the same shit and bitch you was sucking dick for that abortion money but the funny thing is you didn't stop after that you kept going. You wanna know how I know cause I heard you in the girls bathroom yesterday you dirty bitch and I may not suck dick but at least I know not to use my teeth. You got one more time to say some shit about my dad and you gon figure why the call me Lil Rio" I told her making the whole gym laugh.