S.T Chapter 11.

Ariana Anthony Montana
6 months later
Harlem, New York
5:36 pm

Ariana Anthony Montana 6 months later Harlem, New York5:36 pm

We're in New York. Yay I guess. Anyway I know you're probably wondering why were here so let me explain.

Flashback

"Ight let's talk. Ima tell you what's happening in New York and you tell me what been going on at the trap. Cool?" Dave asked sitting down at the island in his kitchen.

"Yea that's fine." I said placing a plate of food and a glass of orange juice in front of him. He looked up at me then down at the food before looking up at me again.

"You think I'm finna eat this shit." He said pushing it away from him.

"Why wouldn't you? You know you are so ungrateful. I can't believe I took the time out of my morning to make your kidnapping ass something." I frowned grabbing a fork and knife before grabbing his plate and eating the food.

"I didn't mean it like that but I took you from yo family I had some bitches beating on you and I just pissed you off yesterday. You could be trying to drug and kill me and get back to your family for all I know." He said folding his arms across his chest.

"Well I wasn't. Fuck that family." I stated angrily stabbing my plate.

"You can give me my food back now." He said staring at me.

"Hell nawl. You want some food you gon get up and make it yo self and hurry up we got shit to talk about." I told him. He stood up shaking his head before going to fix his plate. 2 mins later he came back with a plate full of food and sat down.

"Ight so anyway as you know ima rapper. I also own a few clubs and I run half of New York. So basically since you not gon be at the trap you gon work at one of my clubs and if I have meetings with some business partners or some type of other shit that has to do with my rapping you gon be on my arm. Just to make my image better Ight." He said making me look at him with a questioning face.

"So you wanna use me to make you look better?" I asked him moving my head to the side.

"Yes and I need to recruit new strippers and bar tenders so." He answered taking at bite of his food.

"I can be a bar tender but a Stripper? No thank you." I said shaking my head.

"You don't have a choice so it don't matter what you say." He stated shrugging his shoulders before drinking his Orange Juice.

"I spit in that." I told him. He continued drinking the orange juice without a care in the world.

"Your disgusting but I have one question." I said with my face scrunched up.