Prologue/Bio

Mira:"N-no! I'm supposed to be the strongest!"

I looked over at my opponent as he was leaning over clutching his stomach in pain.

"Sorry buddy but you are nothing!"

Mira:"Shuuuutttt uppp! I WAS CREATED TO DESTROY THE MIGHTIEST WARRIORS AND I'M LOSING TO YOU! A MERE HUMAN?!"

"Stings, doesn't it?"

Mira:"GRRRRAAAAAHHHH!"

He flew at me but I dodged and kicked him in the gut and launched him upwards.

"Kaioken!"

I gained a fierce red aura and flew upwards and punched Mira in his chest. He yelled in pain and flipped backwards.

"Times 10!"

My aura became more wild and I grew stronger and I leg dropped Mira. He crashed to the ground and coughed up blood.

"Time for the finisher!"

I deactivated the Kaioken and smirked. I raised my hand to the sky and created a large sphere of ki.

"Supernova! Cooler style! Uwaah!"

Mira raised his hands and tried to keep the attack away from him but the attack started to burn his body

Mira raised his hands and tried to keep the attack away from him but the attack started to burn his body. He yelled out in pain as his body was soon consumed by the attack. I panted heavily and smiled as I saw that nothing remained.

"Hehehe..."

My eyes rolled back and I crashed to the ground. My eyelids closed on their own but I saw one last thing... Towa blowing me a kiss and disappearing.

Later

I was back in the Time Nest with a massive headache. I was in a bed with Tokitoki looking over me. I got out and walked out the room I was in. I was then bombarded with confetti and heard a loud and collective "Surprise!" I looked around and saw my friends from the academy, the Z-Warriors, Chronoa the Supreme Kai of Time, Beerus, Whis and by my best friend, Puddin. As well as her father, Dumplin.