Chapter 1: Hero's Comeback!

En başından başla

):

And immediately appeared next to Naruto.

"Gay, gay, homosexual, gay," I whispered close to the blond's ear with a hand, watching eagerly as the boy jumped.

"GAAAH!!!" He shrieked, his frigid body stepping away from me with his arms up. "What in the—" Naruto froze, blue eyes blinking in recognition. "Me— Megumi?!"

I giggled behind a hand. He doesn't seem any different— I guess that Dae guy wasn't lying. "Yup— it's your most awesome best friend: Megumi Uchi— oof!" I was cut off by Naruto's hand embrace. Ah, ah, ah. My feet peddled back because of the force, making sure that we both don't topple.

"I missed you!" The young shinobi said, tightening his grip on me.

"Me too." I laughed as my arms wrapped around his back, blinking as I noticed a certain bubblegum girl. "Heya Sakura-chan!"

Sakura, along with the current Hokage that she was with, seemed shocked by my appearance. "When did you—"

I felt the main character's warmth disappeared as he released himself from me. "But man— that haircut almost made me think twice, dattebayo!" The boy placed his hands on his hips. "Looks good though!"

I nodded, beaming at the compliment. "What the hell, Naruto. You really are oblivious!" Sakura insulted him with a half-hearted huff. Bruh, can you blame him? I thought as he turned to her with a confused gaze. This guy literally had no one to give him advice on this. My head cocked to the side. Well, I guess I count but I mainly just match-made him with Hinata.

Glancing away from the two, I acknowledged the others at the side, Kakashi and Jiraiya. Oh— he must've gotten the new volume of the Icha-Icha Paradise already. I mused to myself. I should probably read it— seems fun.

"Naruto-nii-chan!" My eyes blinked at the new voice, turning my head in the direction. I mean, I already knew who it was but I haven't interacted with him for a while. Halting with panted breaths, an older Konohamaru straightened his back. "Check it out!" The boy yelled, pressing his fingers together. In that instant, a puff of white smoke cloaked his silhouette, dissipating into a voluminous naked woman. "Ninja center-fold!"

Pressing a thumb and index finger under my chin, I narrowed my eyes. "Nah— not my type." My lips pressed together. Also, why is a kid sexualizing women? I never really thought of this but— I'm surprised that no one has invented this until Naruto. I shrugged. I think that's just this world's weird ways.

"What do you think?!"
Konohamaru demanded, pointing to himself with a prideful grin. "I got the 'boing-fwhht-boing' part down, right?!" I snorted. Boing-fwhht-boing???

As if condescendingly, Naruto laughed. "Konohamaru, I'm not a kid anymore." The blond announced, crossing his arms confidently. "You gotta focus on other jutsu, you know." Glancing at my side, I saw the pink-haired chunin smile fondly at him. Ahaha, if only she knew. The boy pumped up his fists. "That jutsu is totally boring!!! Now watch this— my new pervy jutsu—"

"Are you kidding me?!" Ah— he got bonked into horny jail. I could only solemnly salute him as he flew to the hard ground, not even catching a break as the hot-headed girl picked him up with just his jacket. "What the hell is your problem?! We haven't seen each other in years and you pull a stunt like this?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, shaking him like he was a rag doll. I don't blame her— though I seriously wonder why she thought otherwise. "Do you have any ideas how that makes me feel— huh?! Do you?!"