6. Where is she?⁉️

A couple came forward to Taehyung and he knew who they were. It was his bestfriend Tzuyu with Mingyu.

" Taehyung-ahh, we're together " Tzuyu said , she was expecting a reaction from him.
Taehyung was just standing there , not knowing how to react. His heart sank and was also furious when he remembered all the promises they made to each other.

" How could you do this?" he asked while looking at her.
" Hey V don't blame Tzuyu for your actions, you were the one who left her!" Mingyu angrily said.
" Let's leave our past behind Tae" she said and handed a birthday invitation card. Then they were about to leave when Taehyung said....

" Do you even love him?"

" Stop it V!!" Mingyu angrily said.

Mingyu was about to go confront V for what he said but Tzuyu held his arm . She pulled him inside the car and then they drove away.
Taehyung words really struck Tzuyu , and she was questioning herself ... Does she likes Mingyu ? .. He was always with her .. of course she likes him or..? These thoughts confused her even more.

Taehyung was furious he even kicked the wall which caused him alot of pain but he was not in the right state to feel that. At that time Mr. Lee came and saw that Taehyung was not fine.
He could see that he was very angry , helpless and sad. Then he took him inside his car and left .

While everything was happening there was one person who witnessed it all, it was .. .. Jisoo

She didn't want to eavesdrop but she happened to walk pass them and she heard and saw what had happened.
She quickly went out before Taehyung and then she met Jin who came to fetch her up.
They were sitting in the back seat as Jin's driver was driving the car.

She was actually busy in her thoughts to even become angry at Jin. But then she stopped thinking about the incident .
" Yaa , Jin.. It was you're idea right!! " Jisoo said .
" You're calling you're oppa by his name!" Jin exclaimed.
" Come here" she said as she threw some soft punches at him.
" Yaa don't hit my handsome face" Jin said while dodging his face.
Then Jisoo stopped but she didn't talked to him inside the car and even till they reached home .

Jisoo laid in her bed and looked at the ceiling.. her thoughts were full..
Though she thought of the incident that happened to Taehyung but something else was bothering her more.

" It's tomorrow .. I miss you, eomma " she said then tears began to escape her eyes.

While Jisoo was in her room , Jin was having a conversation with his father.

" Appa it's tomorrow, our Mom's death anniversary" Jin said.
" Just take care of Jisoo" his father said worriedly..
" I will, Appa" Jin said and comforted his father.

Meanwhile, Taehyung reached his apartment which he lives alone, he was also full of thoughts, he felt like something was empty inside him ... He still loved Tzuyu very much.. He didn't want to cry.. he didn't want to be vulnerable... He remembered everything but he also regretted that he could not be with her when she needed him... He blamed himself for letting her go.... He drank alot and he passed out while drinking.

Both were experiencing hardships....

~ The next day

Jin as usual woke up early and the first thing he did was, he went to look at Jisoo in her room.. but he couldn't find her . He was scared and ran about the house to find her but then he was relieved to see her in the kitchen. She rarely wakes up in the morning ,but Jin didn't ask her anything about it.
Jin saw that she was smiling brightly and doing chores which was strange for her to do.
He said to himself " I know you're not fine Sooya.... I know it's hard but you have to let go .. Sooya" . He looked at her and his eyes became teary but he held them strong not to let Jisoo know.

Jisoo then called him to help her arrange the table so they could have breakfast. Her dad also came down and all of them started eating.
" Don't go to work Sooya" Jin said.
" No oppa I can't or else The Great Kim will roast me" she said while laughing at them. They all know that she is holding strong. They thought that she would be okay and wants to be busy as she goes to work.

" Jisoo, I'll call you and we'll go together to meet her" Mr. Chu said and Jisoo nodded in agreement.
She then quickly went to her room and got ready for work.

She reached her office and was called in at Taehyung's office.
" You're not only crazy but nosy.. huh" Taehyung angrily said as he walked towards Jisoo.
" I don't understand" she replied, she was actually not in the mood to start a fight.

" You were eavesdropping yesterday, weren't you" he said and he was still walking towards her until he was only a step away from Jisoo.

" I wasn't I just happened to be there " Jisoo said and walking backwards as he was too close to her.

" You should have just went your own way instead of hiding" he took another step. Jisoo hit the wall, she couldn't escape.

" How could I when there was..." Jisoo was about to complete her sentence when Taehyung slammed his hands on the wall . It looked like Jisoo was caged by his hands . He then interrupted..

" I shouldn't let such a nosy employee work here in the first place" he shouted at her making her startled .

It was not the right time for Jisoo..as it was her mother's death anniversary. She acted strong infront of her brother and father... But at this moment she could not hold her tears any longer....
Tears began to drop from her eyes. Taehyung was shocked to see that and then she swung his hand and ran outside his office.
He thought that he had been too harsh on her and felt guilty.

It was afternoon, and he could not focus on his work as he was too guilty . He thought that Jisoo could not just cry because of what he said as she would always stand up for herself... so what could happen?.. this made him think even more.

After awhile he got a call from Jin.. before he could greet him, he was cut by Jin..

" Is Jisoo at work , can you tell her to pick her phone" he said worriedly

Taehyung at first was nervous to tell Jin about what he did to Jisoo , but hearing him that he was worried.. he told everything that had happened .

" Yaa Taehyung you picked the wrong day to fight... It's eomma death anniversary and Jisoo always blamed herself for her death. She acted strong infront of us but we know she isn't" Jin explained Taehyung, but this made Taehyung even more guilty.

" Okay first we need to find her and fix the situation " Jin said.

" You said she's not picking her phone right... Aish" Taehyung is now worried too.

" I'll go to look at her friends cafe and other places where she often visit " Jin said because he knew those places while Taehyung doesn't.

" I'll look carefully in the building if she had hid here" Taehyung said as he took part in finding Jisoo..

Taehyung took the help of his guards to look for her , he even checked the security cameras and asked some employees if they had seen her.

3 hours had passed neither Jin nor Taehyung could find her... They were frustrated..

" Where is she?".....