Kiyotaka Ishimaru x reader {Requested} We'll get out

You are a samurai gang leader tomboy girl who isnt fond of Oowada no actually your enemys with him and Ishimaru doesnt like you because you dont like oowada. You guys had to be around each other all the time. Ishimaru kinda started getting a liking towards you and actually begins to have a crush on you.

"Hey ____!" You turn to see him waving at you. "Whats up"

"Would you like to hang out with me in my room later"

"No" he sighed looking down at the ground. "I'd love too" he smiled being cheery once you said that. "Okay see ya later!!" He waved running off probably telling everyone.

.

.

.

.

You went to his room and you see nobody there. "Ishimaru?" You walked around more and you hear the door shut and lock. You turn and see the one person your looking for.

"Oh hey ishimaru, um why did you close the door?" He walked up to you taking his shirt off. "Um what is going on here?" He pinned you against the wall and his eyes looked into yours. "I actually love you"

His words shocked you because you actually felt the same. "I-i" he put your finger over your mouth. "Will you let me make love to you!?" He said in an exciting tone. "Um sure..."

"Excellent!!" He pushed you onto the bed and took off your clothes than his. "I say lets skip the foreplay and get right to it" you nod your head.

He lines up at your entrance and pushes in slowly. You looked up at him expecting him to move but you think he still thinks your virgin. "Um im not a virgin you know, you can move"

"Your not?"

"Nope"

"Well i get to go on ahead" he started pounding into you at very fast speeds. You were a moaning mess and he moans as much as you but not as loud.

He hit your g-spot making you scream and he kept slaming into that spot. "Oh ishimaru!!" Your climax came and you screamed to the top of your lungs.

He keeps thrusting riding out your climax and he came after a few more thrusts. He pulled out laying next to you. "I love you"

"I love you too" you said right back.