Yukio Kasamatsu x reader Lets get our game on {requested}

Requested by: @saruzumaki

You and your boyfriend kasamatsu (thats his last name and you liked calling him by his last name sometimes) were shooting some hoops for fun. "Kasamatsu when is your next game?"

"Saturday"

"Damn. Thats in two days" you look at the floor biting your lip. "Whats wrong (y/n)?" He looked worried. "I can't make it, i have to go out of town"

"For what?" He whined. "People are paying me loads of money to take pictures at there event"

"But (y/n) its the championship game"

"I know i dont want to leave but they already gone through the trouble of flying me out there for free and they already booked me a hotel"

"When do you have to leave?"

"Early Saturday morning"

"Can i come to your house Friday night?" He grinned

"Sure" you smiled

.

.

.
Friday 7 pm

You hear a knock on the door and you suspect its kasamatsu. you open the door and he walks right in. "Look we always win when your here and without you we are going to lose"

"I cant do anything about it" you sighed. "Maybe if i take something of yours we still have a chance"

"And what is that?"

"Um...your virginity"

"My WHAT!!!" He pinned you against the wall kissing your neck and finding the sensitive spots. "Let me take you"

"i don't know about this kasamastsu"

"Do you love me?" He asked bringing his face in front of yours. "Of course i do. I love you more than anything in world"

"Then let me do this" he looked into your (e/c) eyes and you gazed back into his ocean blue eyes. "Alright"

He crashed his lips roughly onto yours nearly being able to bruise them. He softened up the kiss making it more enjoyable. His lips are soft and plump. He bites down on your bottom lip asking for entrance.

You playfully denied not moving your lips at all. Kasamatsu reached up under your shirt and squeezed your breast making you gasp giving him a chance to put his tounge into your moist cavern and explore every inch.

Into the kiss kasamatsu took off your bra under your shirt and fondled with your breast. You tugged at his shirt and he smirked taking off and you ran your finger down his abs. "You like?" You nod your head and he started kissing your neck again.

He began sucking and biting on your neck and you let out soft quiet moans. "Yukio..." you moaned out. He pulled your shirt over your shoulder fully taking off your bra leaving your top half bare. He went back to your neck attacking it and abusing it making you moan.

"Yukio...b-bedroom n-now" he placed his hands under your thighs picking you up and your arms go around his neck. You smiled down at him now seeing your higher than him right now as hes taking you to the bedroom.

He throws you onto the bed and starts undressing the rest of your body. You start undressing him leaving you both naked. He licked his fingers and stuck one inside you. "Ahhh!" He entered more fingers scissoring you then pumping them in and out of you.

"Yukio please... i want you" he stopped and positioned him self. He pressed the tip of his throbbing manhood against tour twitching entrance, "Ready?" he asked. "Y-yes" you replied instantly as he pushed himself inside you.

Your eyes shut tight and your fingers dig into his back and tears fell down from the pain. "It hurts" you whispered out. "I know but the pain will go away eventually" he kissed you taking your mind off the pain.

Once you adjusted your eyes opened back up and you bucked your hips letting him know he can move. He pulled out and thrusted back in sending a wave of pleasured through you.

His movements were slow and steady but felt amazing. "Yukio faster please..." you begged him, which he obeyed and he started picking up the pace and force. He threw your leg over his shoulder and you angled your hips so he can slam into you deeper.

The room was filled with pants, moans and the sound of skin on skin. Your walls began to tighten around him as you felt a knot form in your stomach. "Yukio im gonna-"

"Me too" now his thrusts became more frantic. You now clenched onto the bed sheets tightly. Your knot unraveled, releasing all over him. "Ahh! (Y/n)!" he yelled as he came inside you, filling you up with his hot sticky juices.

You both were panting as you recovered from your climaxes, "See it wasn't that bad" he kissed you gently. "That was awesome" you said. "I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too" you look at the time seeing its 9:30. "Oh crap my mom will be home in 2 minutes!" Kasamatsu got up instantly and put on all his clothes. You put on just your underwear, bra and a tanktop. He kissed you goodbye. "Good luck at the game"

The door starts to unlock and you push him out the back and run back to your room pretending like your sleep.

You got a call from yukio at 10 pm on Saturday saying that they won the championship and all you could do was smile.