"Woooaahh the dimple duo! So cute" You said smilling from ear to ear.

Hearing that made both of them smile even more to show you their dimples.

They've done really well, so full of it. Releasing refreshness and awkwardness.

"Good job!" The four of you applaud for the two.

Making them smile in relief. Heeseung and Jake stood up preparing their expressions.

"I may not have dimples but I'm cute too." Heeseung and Jake thought to themselves.

"I improved right?" Sunghoon ask sitting in front of you.

"Yeahyeah hahaha you fit chamber 5 really well." You chuckled at his cuteness.

"Told you Sunghoon hyung!" Sunoo giggled.

"How about me Noona?" Jungwon added sitting beside you.

"Ofcourse our Jungwonie's did great too." You said ruffling his hair making him smile showing his dimples.

"We're ready!" Heeseung and Jake said while shaking their arms, and warming up their face.

"Letchugo!" Jungwon cheered and played the song.

The two loosen up already and confidently did A LOT of cute expressions, feeling one with the music, wanted to hear compliments from you too

All of you laugh at their cuteness and goofiness.

The whole room were hyped up and full of laughter, everyone's enjoying while practicing.

"I  like that! That's really cute!" You cheered and laugh at the same time.

"You're doing well, keep going!" Sunoo added smiling from ear to ear too.

Heeseung stared and wink at you too which made you just laugh thinking it was for the camera.

"Woooaahh" Sunghoon said " he to winked at her?!" He thought to himself, smile slowly fading.

"Nice wink!" Sunoo added but deep inside he's gritting his teeth.