She quickly got ready and visited Mukti's office picking her up.

They were going to library as Mukti was working on her book taking half day from her office.

They took a seat outside so they could talk.

" I got to know from a little birdie you need our help with Manik.", Mukti teased her and Nandini rolled her eyes.

"I had enough of Navya teasing last night.",Nandini told her and Mukti took pity on her.

"You know Manik loves books. You can maybe read some and impress him. He will like it.",Mukti said and Nandini nodded liking the idea.

She picked a book she thought was interesting and grinned reading it as Mukti worked on her book on her laptop.

"Have you been kissed or you have virgin lips too?",Mukti asked Nandini who coughed surprised.

" Why the sudden interest? ",Nandini asked her curious.

" Inspiration for the character. ",Mukti replied looking at her laptop.

" Yes I have kissed before. I am not that innocent just because I was old school. ",Nandini said feeling a little embarrassed.

" Still innocent. ", Mukti muttered under her lips.

" Hey",Nandini called out offended but she ignored her.

They spend most of the day discussing books and talking about Mukti's flings and Manik.

They were sitting in the car ready to drive somewhere to have some food as it was almost 5.

Mukti's phone rang reading Cabir.

She picked it up giving a smile to Nandini who started driving to McDonald's.

"Yes Cabir.",Mukti answered smiling wide.

"What? It was Today? Why didn't you guys tell me before. I will be there. ",Mukti answered in panic before hanging up and turning to Nandini who was looking at her concerned.

"Nandini, Drive to Manik's place please.",Mukti said her hurried and Nandini nodded immediately.

"Is he okay? What did Cabir say?",Nandini asked worried thinking of Manik.

" It's fine. Nothing Major. It's just Manik's got sick.",Mukti said trying to calm herself.

Nandini gave a nod before accelerating to his house.

They reach in record time and saw Cabir's car outside.

They went to Manik's room directly and saw Navya and Cabir inside.

Nandini's eyes fall on Oscar sitting at the corner of the room before she looks at Manik laying on the bed with the doctor checking on him.

She took a deep breath and entered inside and stood beside Navya.

"What's wrong?",She asked Navya as she glanced at Manik.

"He fainted.",Navya answered holding her hand and Nandini looked at him worried.

The doctor got up and Cabir turned to him.

"He will be fine. He should be waking up any time. Give him the medicines on time and the fever will be down and if there's any problem call me.",He said and Cabir nodded as he helped the doctor out.

Cabir came back and saw the three of them looking at him with questions in their eyes.

"Cabir tell me properly what happened. Were you with him?",Mukti asked him worried .

Manan - Hold My HandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara