Chapter 17

Nandini felt a tear rolled down her eyes and rubbed it feeling stupid.

"What's wrong with me? Why does it hurt even when he was on my side and standing up for me against Cabir.", Nandini asked herself confused about her emotions.

" He didn't say a lie. We are friends. So why did it felt strange and upsetting hearing from him.", She asked herself before looking down.

" Nandini.", She heard Navya yell for her and immediately composed herself.

"I am here.", Nandini said back and Navya came and sat by her.

"What were you doing out for so long?", Navya asked her.

"Watching the stars it looks beautiful today.", Nandini said and Navya looked and nodded.

" It's beautiful indeed.", She said leaning on her shoulder.

" Let's go in or Mukti will say I sent you to call her and you stayed back with her too.", Navya said and Nandini laughed a little and nodded.

Navya pulled her up and they walked out.
She sat by Mukti and the three of them get into talking.

"Do you guys want to go to Spa tomorrow?", Nandini asked the girls and nodded.

" Okay. ", They said and she smiled and nodded as they made plans about tomorrow.

Manik and Cabir came near them and Mukti smiled seeing they look okay now.

Nandini saw them and avoided eye contact feeling guilty for eavesdropping earlier. She was confused about how to react after hearing everything out there. She now had an explanation for Cabir's weird behavior but can she really blame him. On one side she claims to not want a relationship or do anything with it the other side she is confused about Manik after today and why she is so hurt by his words and actions. Not to forget about Ishaan. Anyone who is looking out for their friend would be weird with her. It is not Cabir's fault.

"What are you guys planning?", Cabir asked them feeling a lot better after the talk he had with Manik.

"We are going to Spa tomorrow.", Mukti told him excitedly.

" Can I join too? I can use a massage?", Cabir asked with a smile and the girls looked at each other.

" Nope, it's girl's day out. You are not allowed.", Nandini said to him deciding to not blame him for his actions and he looked at her surprised.

He liked Nandini and cared for her a lot but when it's about Manik he is impulsive. He didn't want to create distance between them but he also didn't want to hurt her by being rude. Seeing her still being the same with him after days of him being distant with her made him feel more guilty than ever.

" Fine then. I will keep my personal massage session with my girl after your day out. And trust me she gives a better massage. Don't say I didn't warn you later.", Cabir teased her with a smile and Nandini stuck her tongue at him.

" I have had her massages for years. I don't mind if you enjoy a few.", She teased back and he frowned leaning closer to Navya.

" Just how close are you with her?", Cabir asked Navya and she looked at him just shaking her head happy he is back to normal now.

"Trust me you don't wanna know that.", Nandini whispered giving a flying kiss to Navya and Navya rolled her eyes as others laughed.

Manik was happy seeing the interaction between him and Nandini. He now has one more thing to do that is talking to her and explain everything but had no idea how.

"She must have so many questions to ask and with Soniya leaving tomorrow. She sure is upset. I don't know how far is she thinking about all this. Is she misunderstanding something?" He thought as he stared at her cursing himself for hiding this from her for so long.