Chapter 21

Manik came back and saw them lying on each other.

"So what's the plan?",he asked sitting infront of them.

"Sleeping.",Nandini said tired leaning on Mukti and he glared at her.

"I am staying back because of you. We aren't sleeping anytime soon. Entertain me or I am going back. ",Manik warned and she gave him a pout.

" Here have a drink. Cool down.",Nandini said giving him the can and he glared at her as Cabir laughs.

"We are staying back. You don't have to be in control. You can drink.",Cabir said as he drank himself.

"No seriously. What are we doing?",Navya asked and they looked at her.

"How about we dance?",Mukti said and Nandini nods in no.

"Ludo?",Nandini said and looks at all of them.

"But we are 5. Snakes and Ladders?",She asked and they nodded.

She got up and disbalances a little before going to her room.

"What's wrong with her?.",Manik asked Navya a little concerned.

"She gets a little emotional when people leave for a long time. She wants to spend more time with Mukti and doesn't want to sound too emotional.",Navya told them giving a hug to Mukti as she awwed and he nods.

They started playing and got bored soon.

"Let's just talk instead.",Mukti suggested and they all sat comfortably.

"About what?",Nandini asked her a little uninterested.

"Future plans, personal life, past memories, any incident anything. There are so many things we don't know about each other.",Mukti said and Nandini nodded thinking about it.

Cabir went on talking about his future plans with Navya.

Mukti talked about her personal life and how she needs someone stable now in her life.

"I am clueless. Just ask me and I will answer.",Nandini said and they looked at her thinking about it.

" Have you ever been in a relationship?",Cabir asked and she nodded in no.

" Then why do you have a problem with getting into a relationship.",Mukti asked her.

" I don't have a problem getting into a relationship. I am just not ready to trust someone to get into a relationship with him. I know I won't be able to pick myself up if I get my heart broken.",Nandini said looking down avoiding eye contact and they just stared at her.

" If you find someone you can trust?", Mukti asked her.

Her eyes unknowingly move to Manik who was staring at her too.

She looks away.

"I will. Maybe. If he wants to.",Nandini said and they looked at her confused.

"Where are you from basically?",Cabir asked changing the topic and she smiled grateful.

"Dehradun.",She said with a faint smile.

"You came here for studies?",Manik asked her and she nodded.

" I did my college from delhi and then came here for masters.",Nandini said and they nodded.

" Why not in delhi itself?",Mukti asked her.

" Soniya was shifting to Mumbai. She asked me to come with her and I went. I completed the masters and did internship under her and then started working with her in the company she started.",Nandini said them.