Chapter 36

Nandini was up quite early feeling fresh and excited for the date. She took a long shower and then went on to cook breakfast.

"What's the ocassion?",Navya asked as she walked in for breakfast.

"Nothing. Where are you going so early?",Nandini asked seeing her dressed.

"Cabir called last night. He wanted to hang out. I think Mukti must have talked with him and now he wants to speak about what's going on with him. I am glad though.",Navya said as she sat down and Nandini nodded while serving her.

"I was thinking to stay up the night at his place. Will you be okay?",Navya asked her and Nandini thought about it as she sat for breakfast herself.

"I will be fine. Sort things with him. I like him and don't want to see you get hurt.",Nandini said with a smile.

" What are you doing today? ",Navya asked her curious having her toast.

" I was thinking to go out. ",Nandini half-lied and Navya nodded not questioning further.

Navya left soon after breakfast and Nandini looked at the time and saw she still has an hour to get ready.

She went inside her room and started with her hair. She curled them lightly before parting in the middle and taking strand from each side and clutching it at the back.

She had picked up a peach collared short sleeved shirt that reached her mid thighs with a brown belt around her waist.

She quickly got dressed in her outfit and did light makeup. She wore her earrings and bracelets and picked up her white sneakers to wear.

She looked up at the time and saw it was almost 10.

She picked her brown sling purse and put all the things inside it and picked up her phone.

She walked out of her room just as the door bell rings and smiled almost rushing to open it.

"Hey",She said with a bigger smile as she saw him standing at the door.

"Hey",Manik said with a smile of his own as he stared at her.

"You look beautiful.",He praises her as he brought his hand forward to give her the flowers.

She grinned looking at the flowers and he rubbed his hand at the back of his neck feeling embarassed.

It was his first time getting flowers and giving it to someone.

"There were so many types of lilies and I got confused which one you liked so I got one with everything in it. I hope it's okay.",Manik said nervous she didn't like it.

" Thank you. It's perfect. Let me keep it inside and we can get going.",Nandini said with a wide smile as she brought the flowers closer to smell it.

" Okay.",he said and leaned on the door frame watching her put the flowers in an empty vase and walking near him with her keys.

He smiled and moved towards the car as she locked the door of her house

He opened the car door for her and she smiled walking towards him taking her time to check him out.

He was wearing ripped denim jeans with plain white tshirt and a denim jacket. He had trimmed his beard and looked hot in his casual attire.

He smirked and she realizes he had caught her and looks away with a blush before getting inside the car.

He sat inside the driver's seat and gave her a smile before he starts to drive.

"Did you have your breakfast?",Manik asked her and she nodded.