Chapter 20

Mukti passed the beer cans to everyone and they looked at each other.

"Okay I will ask first.",Nandini said and they nodded excited.

"Goofy it's for you. Would you rather be forced to eat only spicy food or only incredibly bland food?",Nandini asked and he frowns were as others laughed knowing Cabir's love for food.

"I would go with spicy food. Atleast it will have some taste and some foods are good when spicy.",Cabir said and others laughed.

" I can't imagine how your mornings would go.",Manik said teasing him and everyone laughed out loud as he threw a pillow at Manik.

"Okay Manik, Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?",Cabir asked him.

" Umm it's a little tough. I would give up bathing. I mean its tough to stay without internet in today's world for a day.",Manik said and they looked at him surprised.

" Our OCD boy would give up bathing. I could have never imagined that.",Mukti teased him and Cabir gives her a hi-fi.

"There are other ways to keep yourself clean. But without internet I would be on the roads. ", Manik joked and others nodded agreeing with it.

They went for few more rounds.

"Nandu last one for you before we shift to next game. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?",Navya asked her.

" That's an easy one. Ofcourse the rewind button. I mean who doesn't want to rewind their life and live differently. ",Mukti said and Cabir agreed with her.

" I don't think so. ",Manik said with a small frown and Nandini looks at him.

" Let Nandu answer.",Navya said shushing them and they waited for her.

"I would rather have a pause button in my life than a rewind button. ",Nandini said and they looked at her surprised.

" Why would you want a pause button?",Cabir asked her in disbelief.

"To pause moments like this. I believe in life whatever has to happen will happen anyway no matter the choices  you make or way you take. So instead of having a rewind button and going through life again facing the same troubles but in a different way I would like to have a pause button to stop the good memories in life and treasure it.",Nandini explained and they stared at her in awe.

" Sometimes you talk so deep and make so much sense it feels like you are a completely different person. ",Cabir said taking a sip of his drink.

" What can I say I am amazing.",Nandini said to break the serious atmosphere and they break out in a smile.

" I agree. ",Cabir said pulling her close to him in a side hug.

" Okay now next game. We will play Jenga with a truth and dare twist because Navya wanted to play truth and dare. ",Manik said putting the jenga box on the table.

" We aren't teenagers anymore so think of your dare wisely.",Manik said giving a look to Cabir and Mukti.

" We aren't oldies yet. ",Mukti said giving a smirk to Cabir.

" This is why I said no to truth and dares. Well it's good thing we will have written truth and dares and they won't be giving it. ",Manik said to Navya who gave him a smile.

" You think Nandini is any less. She  loves giving out weird dares. ",Navya said and Manik shakes his head at the three of them.

He laid out the box and arranged them properly in a tower.