Chapter 26

Nandini laughed out loud at something Ishaan joked and she felt eyes on them.

She gave an embarrassed smile as she saw them and her eyes catch Manik's who was beside Cabir.

"I will go help the boys set the nets. Do you want to play volleyball?",Ishaan asked her walking back towards the beach.

" Later. I will find Navya. ",She said waving at him and he nodded.

She turned but he grabbed her hand and she looked at him.

"Just relax and enjoy and keep smiling.",He said and she gave him a big smile nodding.

She walked close to Navya who was lying down on the beach and Navya gave her a teasing smile before passing the sunscreen as they watched the boys.

"It's a paradise.",Nandini said as she lay down beside Navya and they watched the boys shirtless as they play volleyball.

"Wow. Look at that guy.",Navya said and Nandini turned and let out a whistle.

"I miss Mukti. She would have loved it.",Navya said and Nandini smiled taking out her phone.

She video called Mukti who picked it up half asleep.

"Nandini it's too early in the morning.",Mukti groaned and Navya laughs coming infront of the camera.

"I am about to make your morning wonderful.",Nandini said before switching on the back camera and Mukti gasped sitting up straight as she watched the shirtless boys play.

Navya and Nandini giggled at her reaction.

"Woah I am so jealous right now. I seriously wish I was there.",Mukti said and they smile.

"I didn't know Goofy was hot. ",Nandini said as her eyes found Cabir who just joined them and removed his shirt keeping it aside as he gestured Manik to join them too.

" I know, he has this cute face so I never expected him to have such a nice body. I was surprised the first time too. ",Navya said and the girls teased her.

"Now I know why you have been spending more nights at his house than ours.",Nandini teased as she looked at Cabir.

" Okay enough stop staring at my boyfriend.",Navya said playfully and Mukti and Nandini laugh out loud seeing her act possessive.

Nandini looked at something in the phone.

"Mukti, Are you with someone?",She asked and Navya looked at her curious.

Mukti bite her lips as she looked at her left before looking at her phone.

"Maybe.",She whispered and they smirked waiting for details.

She tried to speak when she felt a hand on her face before the person cuddled closer to her neck.

"Who are you talking to? It's early.",he whispered half sleepy and Nandini and Navya raised their eyebrow at her.

"Who is he?",Nandini asked gesturing to him.

"Just..",She stopped speaking feeling his lips on her neck.

" I am on video call",She managed to say and Nandini and Navya stifled a laugh.

He looks up at her before seeing the phone and gave a small smile.

"Hey girls.",He said and Nandini and Navya waved him back smiling at his accent and him being half dressed.

"I will make breakfast for us.",he said turning to her and Mukti nodded.

He pecked her lips before waving at the two girls and got away.

"Oh my god. He is so hot",Navya said curious.