Chapter 51

Nandini quickly got dressed up in a light yellow body fitting dress reaching just above her knees. It had full sleeves with a bow on the right shoulder. Keeping her hair open and putting on some white comfortable heel she walked out of her room and saw Mukti and Navya walking in her direction.

"Look at you all dolled up.",Mukti teased hugging her to which she returned complimenting her and Navya as well.

"Where are the boys?",She asked looking around for them.

"They are already downstairs. We told them we will get you.",Navya said her and she nodded as they started walking together.

"So?",Mukti started and Nandini looked at her confused.

"How's it going with Manik? You guys seemed cosy not to forget you shared a bed.",Mukti asked elaborating nudging her shoulders to get a reaction.

Nandini blushed at her words and looked around biting her lips.

"Please tell me there's some progress or I will personally smack both of your head together to knock some sense in it.",Navya said glaring at her and Nandini nodded to be in her safe side.

" I plan on asking him to go as my date for the after party today.",Nandini confessed and they cheered for her.

" Finally. That idiot needs to be told bluntly to realise what's ahead of him. Don't worry you have our support.",Mukti said as they wrapped their arms around her.

Nandini hoped they support her when they get to know the truth as well.

" I think we should have a girls night today.",Navya said them as she thought over it.

" We can do that.",Nandini said with a nod. She had lots to talk with them and ask them too.

" Okay.",Mukti said and they nodded making plans as they entered the dining room.

" What's going on with you and Ishaan?",Navya asked seeing his eyes on Mukti.

Mukti stiffened before putting on a smile.

" We will talk at night.",She said in a whisper and Nandini smirked looking at Navya knowing something's up.

" You aren't getting away from this conversation.",Nandini told her and she nodded as they reached the boys at their table.

They gave a smile taking a seat.

" We ordered already. Hope you guys don't mind.",Cabir said them and they nodded.

" You ready for today?",Ishaan asked Nandini who nodded a little nervous.

" Hopefully things go well. I am so nervous.",She confessed playing with her breakfast.

"Stop playing and eat.",Manik said giving her a glare and she pout.

"I don't think I can. I am way too nervous to gulp it down.",Nandini said with a guilty smile as she pushed the food towards Cabir who smiled and ate it from her plate.

"Have the juice.",Manik said and she looked at her coffee and then his narrowed eyes before slowly sipping the juice.

She put it down and looked at everyone excited.

"Do you guys want to check out the exhibition? They have arranged everything for public and added a lot of items. I have some time now. I won't be able to check later.",Nandini asked looking at all of them.

"Of course. I have been waiting for it. Let's go.",Cabir said getting up from his seat and reaching Nandini's side who gets up too smiling wide at him.