1.Broken Yet Beautiful

How can you do that?
After 7 years of marriage now you realized I'm not good enough & you are cheating on me?

Most probably the reason you have early and late night meeting nowadays right?

What do you want to do?
wanna kill me or make me depressed?
Or heart attack?

Hearing all this from my mother saying to father for a 14 years little girl was hard to handle.

I couldn't understand half of her words but that affected me.
Never saw them fighting but from last few months it was getting worst.

I couldn't sleep that day but I thought as a night will pass their fight may decrease but no it turned out to be  worst and worst every day.

Slowly, I could realised their love have fallen apart, they can't be together anymore.

After a year of bad relation they decided to end their marriage that shook me so much.

How can someone who were so in love end their marriage so easily? I thought to myself.

But my hands were tied I could do nothing.

2014 June 13, they offically got divorce I decided to stay with my mom even though I love my dad as much as I love mom.

As a kid, I was mentally affected. I was no longer same girl. I realised Love is now not much important.

That was bad day for me I couldn't fall asleep so I was just surfing through internet when I saw something interesting
"Kpop band BTS who debuted last year celebrates their first anniversary with their fans"
& Saw some beautiful pictures of them enjoying with fans.

Idols talks with their fans personally WOW.
It kinda impressed me.

I started Searching about them.
BTS Bangtan Sonyeondan
7 members
I started looking their interviews, shows everything,but there wasn't much of it.
I started listening to their song
First song I found was

(Let's jump!) All the dreamers
(Let's jump!) Put your hands up
(Let's jump!) Throw your worries away
Let's jump! jump! ju-ju-ju-jump!

That was my new favorite!

I started searching about them. It was still hard for me to know their names but One name and face stucked clearly
"Min Yoongi stage name Suga"
Very realistic and savage.

Somehow, BTS songs healed me so much that night.

I wasn't in love or something like that but I loved their song way too much. Their lyrics hit hard.

My mom owns a small fashion store, she designs clothes. Her dream was to make her work a famous brand but still it wasn't good enough.

After divorce she have to take care of all my expenses Alone and it was hard for her so I used to work with mom on my off days. I was highly interested on fashion since childhood I loved designing always.
She was happy to see my working.

I wanted to turn my mom's dream into reality so I was very focused and determined.

Nothing mattered beside my mom.

All my dream was to be happy and make my mom happy.

I wasn't so obsessed with BTS but
Somewhere I wanted to attend fansigns and concerts.
Just to experience how would it be to hear them live but due to financial problem I couldn't ask mom so I was very determined to work hard earn money and meet them.

I was motivated by them and my mom.

What do you think about it?
Share me your feedback.