Rach & Louis: Sweet Disposition

“Harry I told you once before! I can’t come tonight!” I told Harry Styles who happened to be my best friend.

“But you promised you would watch the movie with me! You know I can’t watch scary movies alone!” Harry whined. I rolled my eyes. “Why can’t you?”

“Because…” I pulled a note out of my pocket. “THIS was left in my locker this morning.”

Harry read the note out loud. “Meet me in the city central park at 8:00 tonight. You won’t regret it.” Harry’s eyes nearly fell out of his face. “Who gave this to you?” He asked shocked.

“My guess is he’s probably some weird guy.” I told him.

“And you’re going to go?” Harry asked again surprised.

“YEAH! I’m curious as to who’s crushing on me.” I said.

“Okay well I’m coming with you! But you won’t even know I’m there.” Harry said. “But I’m going to class I’ll come to your house around 7:30 tonight okay?”

“Okay.” I responded as he ran to the other guys in his band.

The rest of the school day I sat through class wondering who could have wrote me the note.

Should I even go tonight?

What if they’re planning on embarrassing me?

Harry will be there to save me if anything goes more.

Finally after school I picked out a casual yet beautiful outfit to wear to the park.

It was almost 7:30 when I heard a knock on my house door.

“Harry!” I yelled giving him a hug.

“You don’t look as nervous as you should be.” Harry said with a wink.

“Trust me I’m nervous enough!” I replied. “Did you ever find out who wrote that note?”

“No I didn’t but I still think you should go and find out!” Harry said with a wide smile.

“Okay but if anything happens—” Harry cut me off.

“I’ll be there!” Harry said. “But we should go!” Harry said pointing to a clock.

We both hopped in my car and drove to the central park.

“What are you waiting for?!” Harry said unbuckling my seatbelt for me.

“Harry! I’m scared!” I said worried.

“Just do it. Go wait on that bench and I’ll be here. I won’t let you out of my sight.” Harry said reassuringly.

“Okay here goes nothing…” I said stepping out of my car.

I slowly walked over to a bench in the middle of the park. Every ten seconds I turned back to look at Harry and make sure he was still watching. I was shaking.

I then heard a car door open and close. That’s when I got more scared. I couldn’t move my body to turn and look.

I heard his footsteps slowly walk up behind me. I was dying to turn around but I just couldn’t.

He tapped my shoulder and I flinched.

I slowly turned my head and I was facing the brown haired chipper Louis Tomlinson.

“Did…you umm…write this note to me?” I asked hesitantly.

“I did, Rach.” My heart melted with his words.

“Why?” I asked smiling.

“Because I like you.” And as Louis said those words he sat down on the bench and pulled my lips into his and we kissed.

Unfortunately we had to stop because we were interrupted by Harry’s clapping. I quickly spun my head at him and motioned for him to shut up. Harry got back into the car and Louis and I continued kissing. It was a beautiful moment.