Thinking about all these things a silent tear escaped from her mother's eyes which she tries to wipes as fast as she can because she didn't want her little angel to see her mother in this state, in a complete broken state .

______________________________________

IN JEON MANSION

ON THE PHONE CALL !

" Hello John where are you ??"
Mr. Jeon ask in his not so sweet voice making the person on other line shiver a little bit, but soon was able to compose himself.

"sir we are near the icecream parlour"

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE  DOING THERE  didn't I tell to come back home straight?"
Mr. Jeon ask in his authoritative and venomous voice making john to Shiver very badly.

" yes sir but actually young master and young Miss wanted to have some ice cream on their way to home that's why I stopped here near the  ice-cream parlour."
John replies in one breathe .

" come back home FAST you know that it's very dangerous for my FAMILY  to be out there !"
Mr. Jeon says in a very stern yet worried voice.

"yes sir we will be there in 5 minutes " 
he replies at the same time coming out from the ice cream parlor.

" you better be here in 5 minutes John"
with his last words Mr. Jeon decided to end the call .

End of the call

JEON MANSION

IN THE EVENING

"appa I want to go out today " 
jungkook decided to ask his father for his permission to let him go out but his expectations died by listening the next words of his father.

"No"
Mr. Jeon replies without even bothering to look up from his laptop .

"Nooo what?!  I want to go out today and i will go out today only! everytime I ask you to go out you always say no but not today I wi-" his words were cut off because of the shouting of mr. Jeon .

"I SAID NO MEANS NO" , you will not fucking go anywhere it's very dangerous for you --"
mr. Jeon was not even able to complete his words when  his little prince to storm out from his office and watching his disappearing figure he released a big sigh.

Without saying anything little jungkook just Stroms out from his father office leaving Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon alone.

"honey can't you just stop doing this dangerous job of yours. Are you not able to see that our kids are not happy like this. They are not even able to spend there childhood like other children out there."
Mrs. Jeon end her sentence with a sigh because she is not able to see her children like this . She wants them to live their life other normal children's but because of her husband and his rival they are not even able to go out alone without any bodyguards with them . She feels suffocated with them.

"You know I can't I am the Mafia boss! There are so many people who want to take my position and they will not leave us alone even after I quit being a mafia  and I am doing all this for you all and your protection. You know I can't Riva..... I can't."
Seeing him stressed out Mrs. Jeon decided to not put so much pressure on him and decided to end this conversation here only .

"yes I understand but you can atleast try to control your anger infront of our children I don't want our kids to hate you "
she tries to make a point.

" I will try hun and I am really sorry for my behavior"
he apologize genuinely.

_____________