40

Jay's typical crispy laugh sounded echoing from the deserted street. A shiver ran down Earth's spine as he gazed at the look Jay was having. Earth's body started to tremble when the man was licking his lips as their eyes accidentally met.

"Why...why are you doing this to me?" Earth asked in a trembling voice, eyes never leaving Jay's form, afraid that man would do anything without him noticing.

"Why, you asked? As your boyfriend, I am just taking care of you, baby." Jay crouched down, so he was at eye level with Earth on the ground.

"Boyfriend?" Earth looked up with an incredulous look. What is this guy talking about?

Jay chuckled, he reached out his hand to Earth's chin, but the younger one had yanked his face out of Jay's reach, which made the older man clenched his hand in a fist at having been rejected.

"I don't know what you were talking about. Are you delusional?" On the one hand, Earth was actually scared about what Jay would do to him if he rejected the older man, but there's also a part of him that doesn't want to crumble in front of people like Jay. He doesn't want to give satisfaction to the older man by showing that he is actually scared of him.

"I can't believe that it took me seven days to be in your company at the club," Jay ignored Earth's question and was standing while eyes looking at the younger one on the ground like Earth was some exciting species. "Don't I have the privilege as your boyfriend? They should have understood that we are together!" Jay grumbled under his breath.

What?

Jay's face suddenly changed to rage, "There were just too many pests taking your attention away from me! Especially that old man Robin! He hogged you to himself for hours, while I can only observe you from another table," his expression changed to a melancholic one.

Earth was surprised at the information. A realization came to him suddenly, "Was you the one who stalked me too?!"

Jay narrowed his eyes, and then he let out a short laugh, "You shouldn't call your boyfriend a stalker, Coo, or should I call you Earth?" Jay smirked at the shocked face the smaller guy made. "Besides, I'm just making sure that you are okay, baby."

Earth's eyes widen. Jay basically didn't deny his question, "You were the one who sent those disgusting pictures too!" He spat the word picture when he remembered the content of the second box.

Jay showed a smirk on his face instantly. "Did you like my package this morning that much?" He crouched down again to meet Earth's eyes.

Earth mouth gaped. This man is crazy!

"You see," Jay looked saddened suddenly, "I was so depressed when I knew tonight would be your last time at the club. I desperately tried to spend more time with you, so I came back."

What was he saying?!

Jay suddenly caught hold of Earth's chin, and he retained Earth from backing away from him. "I need to make sure that there won't be anyone who will get in the way of our love, baby. My boyfriend should be mine alone," he actually growled at the last part.

"Look, you're either delusional, or you're just a crazy man who had nothing better to do," Earth raised his voice to cover the tremble that actually existed. "I'm not your boyfriend."

Jay's face twisted in a bit of rage and shock. He glowered at Earth, who showed a sudden fear on his face, "You're wrong! The moment I saw you on your first day at the club, you're already mine!"

God, please help me.

Earth straightened his expression to hide his fear; he glared at Jay. "You're a psycho!"

Jay snarled and grabbed Earth's chin tightly. He grinned wickedly and began to bring his face closer to Earth's face, inciting more fear into Earth's hidden ones.

"N—no!"

With trembling hands, Earth tried to push Jay's body away from him. However, Jay noticed his movements and held both of his wrists with one hand, and the other was holding Earth's face, hindering him from moving at all. Don't tell me—!

"Get a—away from me!"

The shock that Earth had felt made half of his strength disappear, especially with the panic that hit him right now. He didn't manage to get away when Jay successfully pressed their lips together forcibly.

"Huk...hukk..."

I don't want this...

Tears fell from Earth's face. He had his vision a little blurry because of the tears that are slowly coming out. He got even more panicked when Jay tried to force his tongue into entering Earth's mouth, which the younger one had pressed together.

Growled, Jay began to aggressively force his tongue to make Earth's mouth open and surrender by biting the younger one's lower lip until it bled a little.

Someone...

Anyone...

Help!

Jay was suddenly yanked back by his collar shirt and was shoved into the ground by an unknown force.

"What the hell—"

Bugh

A punch landed on Jay's left cheek before the assaulter could look at the intruder, stopping him from lunging at whoever had disturbed his kiss with his boyfriend.

Bugh

Bugh

Jay was repeatedly beaten until there was blood on his lips and probably a broken nose of his. He cradled his bleeding nose, glared his eyes at the intruder, but was rewarded by another kick on his crotch.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jay was left half-conscious after his cry of pain when two people apprehended him from behind. He was handcuffed and dragged away from the crime scene.

to be continue

a/n:
I know that I haven't been updating since last week, and it was due to me trying to think of SMUT scenes for the other story (Beyond Relationship). I haven't been writing sexy scenes, so I struggled with how I should start or that bit. Also, I'm thinking of making a continuation for this story because people have been haunting me to ask where the hell Kao was. I will update the next chapter, and then I will make special chapters. Hopefully, the SMUT for the other story turned out okay, lol; I'm not finished yet tho.

Updated on the 1st of June 2021,

junijunipers.