Retake

☞︎☞︎☞︎

It is a day after Historia's coronation as the new queen. The higher-ups were now planning on how to retake Wall Maria.

All of the cadets of Survey Corps are now train their ass off because of the upcoming mission aka the mission of retaking Wall Maria. But, it is more to self-training because all the higher-ups are busy.

Since it is self-training, I thought of training at a forest near the dormitory that we, Levi Squad, are currently living. The dormitory is near the HQ.
I wear a white tank top and black shorts. I also put a jacket on.

I make my way to the forest, also bringing a dagger and To-chan's katana with me. I walk inside the forest and find a perfect place for me to train. As I find the perfect place for my training, I take off my jacket.

I take the katana in my left hand and I use my right hand to take out my dagger. I stick the katana in my armpit. I switch the blade to my left hand and slash my right palm deep enough for blood to flow out. I hissed at the pain as I see my blood flowing out. I should train with these trees over here

I put drops of my blood on the katana I'm going to use. In the anime, Nezuko's blood helped Tanjiro to slash a lowermoon demon.. I should try I steady my breathing and cut the tree in front of me as I chant.

"Redblood: Cutting Through!"

I swing the katana to the tree with my eyes closed shut. As I open my eyes, I realised that instead of one tree being cut down, it is a bunch of trees being cut down.

"Dang. I'm strong af." I praise myself as I make that swag face.

"Hi Y/n- Did you cut those trees down?!"

I turn my body sideway towards the voice, revealing Armin. Why are you always everywhere, Armin?

"Oh.. Armin.. What are you doing here?"

"I am about to train here in this forest. It seems like you're training here too." Armin said as he give me a nervous smile.

"Yeah.. I'm going to train using this magic of mine." I said as I fully turn my body to face him. "You wanna train with me?"

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

It's been a week after Historia's coronation. Today is the day that Wall Maria handed back to our hand. Mission to retake Wall Maria.

I'm quite nervous.. I thought as I look down from the walls.

"Good luck!"

"Take back what is ours!"

"We will pray for your safety!"

The civilians, all shouted to us. I give them a big smile in appreciation. I walk away from facing them. That didn't help at all.. Only make me more nervous..

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and saw Armin standing beside me. "We can do this, Y/n."

This blondy.. I scoffed with a faint smirk on my face. "Thanks."

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

Beltolot had just transform into a titan. Thank god, I'm still alive. I'm now standing on Eren's hand—I mean his titan form's hand. Everyone are now asking Armin about a plan since he always have good plans in these type of situations. I could see his troubled face.

"J-Jean! You'll lead us. Please give me more time to think.." Armin said.

"Wha- Me?!"

"Yes you! You're good at leading, you know that. C'mon, tell us what to do, cap!" I said as I fold my hand.

As he gave us order, I glance at Armin. He still look frustrated. I sighed, feeling guilty for him. I walk towards him and squat down beside him.

"A person that can't sacrifice anything, can't achieve anything, right?" I said, catching his attention, he turn his head to look at me. "But that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice yourself to move on, y'know.." I sighed and look down as I could feel tears gathering in my eyes, remembered the scene when Armin burnt. A fucking toast they say

"But.. if there's no other way.." I look up at him with a sad smile.

"Huh? Y-Y/n..? Why are you..?!"

I look away and stand up as I catch up to the others who is a bit away from us.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"W-wha..?! What about Armin?! He's still alive! And I'm sure about that!" Eren raised his voice at Levi. "Now give me that thing! We have to save-" He was cut off as Levi punch him away.

I could hear Mikasa, who is beside me, gasp and storm off towards Levi as she scream madly.

"Mikasa.." I muttered under my breath. This is more frustrating than in the anime

Hange get at her back and lock her inside Hange's arms. She whispered something to Mikasa, making Mikasa a little bit more relaxed.

"You have to get out of here. I have to turn Erwin into a titan, so that he could eat Bertolt." Levi ordered.

Jean took Eren with him and fly away from Levi. The same as the others, except me, Hange, Levi, Armin, Erwin and Bertolt.

"Why didn't you go with them, cadet L/n?" Levi asked as he get ready to inject Erwin the titan fluid.

"Before you do that to Erwin.." I said making Levi stop his movement. "Are you sure you want to revive him?" I added.

He sighed with a hint of annoyance. "Cadet L/n, he is our commander, of course we have to revive him-"

"Don't you think it's time to let him rest..? For once..?" I asked, leaving Levi in silent. I sighed and fly away to the others.