ODM gear

꧁☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎꧂
🅽🅰︎🆁🆁🅰︎🆃🅾︎🆁 🅿︎🅾︎🆅

It is now the day that they all learn how to fly from a tree to another tree being a monkey- Y/n is struggling to wear her ODM gear and being helped by Jean who just came there. Thanks Jean! For always helping me out

Shadis called out to everyone to gather in front of him. He tell the trainees to kill as many titan dummies as they can and come to the finish line as fast as they can. Every trainees readied and start to shoot their hooks to the trees.

Y/n shoot her hook and go from trees to trees and slice the nape of the titan dummies that she saw.

"This is mine!"

Jean yelled as he was about to slice the titan in front of him. But, before he could slice the titan, Connie slice the titan instead. He furrowed his brows in annoyance and look at Connie who is yelled happily.

"Yeay! I knew following you would be a great idea!"

"That's MY kill Connie!"

"Who's fast enough is the one who'll get it!"

Connie said as he fly away from Jean who is annoyed with him. Jean scoffed before he turn to slice another titan at his left. But the titan dummy was killed by Sasha..

"SASHA! God dammit..!"

"Hehe.. sorry Jean."

Sasha said before fly away, leaving Jean who is more annoyed than before because all of his 'targets' were killed by someone other than him.

Meanwhile with our mc, she's quite fast for someone first time using this gear. She is almost at the finish line. It is so peaceful up here.. She thought as she close her eyes breathing the fresh air. But when she open her eyes back, she is met with a tree and that is where her consciousness slip away.

"Shit.."

She cursed under her breath before she is fully knocked out.

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

Y/n flutter her eyes open and as what she expected, she is met with her house's familiar ceiling. She look around the room to see if anything changed. But it seems like those medical stuff are still there. Her nose is still stuffed with that thing. She's about to sit up until she heard the sound of her door opened. She look up and saw one of her niece peaking at the door.

"Auntie's awake!"

The little girl said before sprint towards our mc that is still laying on her bed. The kid jump on her and scream happily as her aunt whimpered in pain.

"Belle.. that hurts.."

"Ah! No! Sorry auntie!"

The little girl apologised as she hug her aunt. Did Fred come for a visit? Y/n look down at her niece who is at the brink of crying from guilt. Y/n quickly calm her down before her niece, Belle could start crying. Cuz it's going to be hard to calm her down once she starts to shed a tear-

They heard the door open to see the older brother to her niece, Ryan. Ryan slightly widen his eyes before running away before Y/n could even react.

Ryan come back with his father, aka our mc's older brother, Fredrick. Fredrick sigh in relief to see his sister awake.

"You're awake.."

"Yea. How long have I asleep?"

"For half of the day. You really need to eat. Wait here, I'll get something for you to eat."