Levi Squad

꧁☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎꧂
🆈/🅽 🅿︎🅾︎🆅

We have arrived to the abandoned castle and now, it is clean time!

I was ordered to clean the basement with Petra. I walk down to the basement and saw Petra sweeping the floor. Gotta say, after reading so many fanfics of aot, I don't know if Petra is a good person or not and I hope she's a good person.

"Um.. Hi. You're Petra right?"

"Ah! Yeah, I'm Petra. Petra Ral. You must be one of the new member that Captain Levi talked about. What's your name?"

What? Levi talked about me? Hohoho~ I am flustered-

"Hi Petra. Yes, I'm one of the new member of the squad and my name is Y/n Kamado! Nice to meet you."

"It's lovely to meet you too. It's nice having another girl in our squad."

We talk and talk as we sweep and sweep the place that is full of dirts. Then, we heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Must be Eren. My 'guess' is right as I see the brunette coming towards us, greet us and grab a broom.

"Oh hey Eren. What are you doing down here?"

"Oh, this is Eren? Hi Eren. I'm Petra. Petra Ral."

"Yeah I am Eren, Eren Yeager. Nice to meet you Petra."

I fake cough to grab his attention.

"What are you doing down here, Eren Yeager?"

"Hehe.. sorry Y/n. Well.. I just finished with the cleaning and Levi told me to clean here as he check my cleaning-"

"Yeager."

"Y-yes sir!"

Eren said as he salutes. Me and Petra soon salute too.

"That room is still dirty. Clean it again."

Levi said as he turn around. He was about to walk upstairs until.

"But-"

"What the fuck did you just said Yeager?"

Levi send a death glare to Eren as he emphasised the word fuck. Shit. I'm having goosebumps-

"N-nothing sir! I'll clean it a-gain!"

Eren stutters as he speed walk, I mean.. running back upstairs to clean back the room. Levi turn to us and said.

"I better see this place clean"

With that, Levi walk back upstairs leaving me almost crap myself from the scariness of Levi's glare.

"That midget is creepy!"

"Pfft- did you just call him a midget?"

"Well, yeah! Duh. He is a the midget among the boys. And don't you forget that you're also short! Even shorter than him!"

"Okay, okay. Stop. I feel offended."

꧁☾☾☾꧂

As hours pass by, me and Petra's cleaning was judged by Levi and we passed. You don't know how I felt. Remind me of that time when I pass my final exam-

I walk down the hallway. The hallway is lit by candles. I actually don't know where the mess hall is supposed to be. But, I just walk straight until I found this big ass doors. This must be the mess hall!