Secret

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

I'm sitting on a tree branch while waiting for the next order. I swing my legs childishly until I felt someone sitting beside me. I turn to see Eren.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"..."

Why awkwardness!(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"Why did they hide the fact that they actually want to capture the female titan from us? Did they not trust us?" Oluo ask.

"There must be a reason behind it. Don't just go straight to conclusion, Oluo." Eld said.

"Yeah.. maybe because there's a traitor from one of us? I don't know." I said as I shrug my shoulder.

"Hm.. that would be understandable.."

POWW

We turn our head towards the sound. Well, it seems like the signal flare had already been fired. Signalling to retreat.

"Okay guys. Let's go back!" Gunther said as we stand up and get ready to go back.

We shoot our gears from tree to tree to get out of the forest. Then, we will call out our horses to continue going back to Wall Maria.

As we fly from tree to tree, Eld opened a story, talking about Petra and Oluo, who had peed themselves in their first expedition. Omg.. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

"Eld! Don't ashamed us in front of them!"

"Wait.. so is it true that you've pee-"

"Shut up Eren!"

"Pfft!" I hold back my laughter.

"What are laughing about hah?!" Oluo angrily asked me. But I can't stop giggling.

"So.. does the pee fall-"

"Okay, stop that. That is disgusting." I said as my smile still remain on my face.

"Uwahhh! I can't wait to go back!" Petra said.

"Yeah.. I feel like flopping on my bed and sleep all day long."

"Yeah me too."

As they all talk, I felt an instinct in me saying someone is coming. And I know instantly, who that someone is.. I look back and saw a glimpse of someone coming with their hood covering their face. They are still far enough for someone to realise. Annie.. I thought as I stare at the person.

I turn back my head to my squad. "Um.. Eld. Can I be at the back?"

"Huh? No way! Like what Captain Levi said, you and Eren are our main priority! So we can't afford having you or Eren injured or anything." Eld scolded.

I pout as I continue shooting my gear. I'll just go straight to the back when she starts to attack.. I thought.

The sound of another ODM gear shooting behind us become near. Now, my squad had realised the person. They instantly thought the person to be Captain Levi.

Gunther fly to the back, wanting to greet the person. "Captain!"

As he greeted, the person take out their blade wanting to slice Gunther. But before they could, I immediately fly to the back as I bite my thumb hard enough until it draws blood. With the blood that flows out, I slap my hand in the air, wanting the blood to stain at the person.

"Wha- why did you do that to Captain Levi, Y/n?!" Oluo ask angrily.

As I'm sure the blood got on the person, I chant a word.