Steam

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂
🅽🅰︎🆁🆁🅰︎🆃🅾︎🆁 🅿︎🅾︎🆅

Y/n fluttered her eyes open and see the wooden ceiling. She sat up and look around her. She felt something wrapped around her head. She touched it and realised that her head was wrapped. I hope no steam came out..

If you guys been asking like, how did she ended back here? Ok! Let me give ya'll a flashback!

❣︎ᠻꪶꪖ𝘴ꫝ᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬❣︎
"𝗦𝗼, 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼? 𝗜𝗳 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?"

"𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗡/𝗻-𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮!"

"𝗦𝗼, 𝗶𝗳 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝘆 '𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆' 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀??"

"𝗬𝗲𝗽! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲!"

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸.."

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵.. 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂.. 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱..? 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.."

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆! 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱!"

𝗬/𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗸. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿.

"𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼."

"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿?"

"𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀, 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲. 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆."

"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗡/𝗻-𝘀𝗮𝗻!"
❣︎ᠻꪶꪖ𝘴ꫝ᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬 ꫀꪀᦔꫀᦔ❣︎

She gets up from her bed and realised it's already evening. Shit. That's a long nap! She continues walking to the dorm to shower.

As she get inside, she walk to her bag and take out a grey shirt, brown pants and her 'internal' clothes as her nightwear. She bring them to the bathroom and take a shower. After taking a shower and clothe herself, she proceed and go to have a dinner.

She got into the mess hall (that's the name of that place right?), take her meal and sit with Jean and Marco. As they eat, she could see from the corner of her eyes that someone with a blonde hair came to her way. She turn and see Reiner, OUR BEST ACTOR-

"Um.. you're Y/n right?"

Reiner asked.

"Yes, and.. who are you?"

"My name is Reiner Braun. I'm the one who helped you to the clinic when you're unconscious."

Y/n widened her eyes hearing the news that Reiner said. Why of all people- wait.. did he saw the steam-