Rod biatch

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Eren and Historia got kidnapped so, here we are planning on how to take those bitches back. Also, just a while ago, they announced that the Survey Corps will now get released and such, meaning we could move freely!

We are now at the Survey Corps HQ at Wall Rose. As the Levi, Hange and Erwin are throwing a meeting, I take a walk outside. The night is still young and I take a walk to calm my mind. Although I know what will happened, I kinda felt worried for Eren and Historia.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming to my way. I turn around and saw Armin. He is walking towards me. "Hi Armin. Taking a walk?"

"Obviously."

Dang. I felt dumb now that I think about what I just asked..

"So.. Y/n."

"Yes?" I said as I look at him at the corner of my eye as we are walking by each other's side.

"Are you hiding something?"

I slightly widened my eyes. I could feel my heartbeat increase as I'm scared that he would find out. He is the most genius of us 104th Training Corps anyway.

"What do you mean? Do I look suspicious?"

"..no.. it's just instinct.." I mentally sighed in relief.

Silence had come join us as we are walking. The weather is so good that I could just go and lay on the grass and sleep there.

"Do you think Eren and Historia are doing okay..?" Armin suddenly asked.

"I bet they are doing fine, especially Eren. You know him right? He would not just sit silently there. He would make a fight." I said as to calm Armin down.

"Yeah.. you're right."

Another footsteps could be heard. But the person is not walking, it's more like running towards us. Me and Armin unconsciously look at the person that turns out to be Mikasa.

As Mikasa came closer to us, she said. "Let's go. We have a lead on where Eren and Historia are."

✌︎︎✌︎︎✌︎︎

We are now on our way to the place. It turned out to be a church at Northern Wall Rose.

As we are on our way there, we set our strategy on how to get Eren and Historia back. Hange also told us that Eren may be eaten by the king or something. So, we have to hurry.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

After we immobilised most of the interior MPs, we have arrived at where Eren and Historia were held. As we come there, Rod had licked the titan fluid and now, he is turning into a big ass titan.

We get to Eren's back as he run to the front and turned into a titan. In his titan form, he turned into a crystal completely, successfully saving us from Rod's titan ass.

Then, we escape from that place using a hole that Hange, who is outside, dig.

"Eren.. you're okay.. Goddang it man. Stop getting kidnapped already, would ya." I said playfully as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He didn't answer me as he look to the ground, probably feeling guilty and useless. Shit. I make him feel sad!

"Hey.. I'm just kidding okay. Even if you got kidnapped 100 times, we will come and save ya ass. So, don't be feeling down now!" I said as I give him one big smile. "Anyways, we have a bigger trouble. Let's go!"

He lift his head up and smiled faintly at me. Then, we hopped in our cart. Some use their own horse, and some others ride the cart. As we riding the cart, we take a look at Rod who is now a ginormous titan, crawling with his head on the ground. Ugh.. he is more disgusting than in the anime..

"Hm.. last time, Eren could control titans. So, how about you try it on that titan, Eren?" Armin suggest.

"Uh.. I think I could try..?" Eren stands up and started to order the titan to stop moving towards the wall.

"Hear me out, you tiny old hag!" Right after those words come out of Eren's mouth, he immediately gasp, realising what he just said. Levi, who felt offended, turn and give him a look.

"Well, it seems like it doesn't work.." I said.

"But, how does it work back then?.." Hange thought to herself as she look down with her hand on her chin.

"Let's think about that later. The titan is heading towards Wall Rose. We have to find a way to stop that." Jean said.

After a few minutes ride, we had clashed with Erwin. We told him the situation and head back to the HQ to create a plan on how to kill that ugly titan.

☟︎☟︎☟︎

We are now standing on the wall of Wall Rose, getting ready to slice the chunks of meat of the titan that is going to fly later while the civilians watching us from down there with confusion. They were all barking, mad at us for making them stay there for hours until Rod show his ugly face at the wall. This made all of the civilians gag and shit their pants, scared at the sight of Rod's titan form.

As Eren throw the bag full of gun powders inside Rod's mouth, it started to explode, making all of his meat flying apart from each other. We started to shoot our gears to the meats and slice them. Because we're not sure which meat is actually the neck.

As I sliced a meat off, I landed on a roof and I steady myself there. I look up at the sky and saw Historia slicing the meat of the neck that belongs to her own father. She slice it elegantly and landed on a cart that had some comfy thingy on it.

Dang Historia. Full respect, my lady I thought as I watch her proudly said to the civilians that she's the new queen.