𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

"I still have to pay the bills, defrost the fridge and transfer their contents somewhere— and we just had groceries! And the plants and Kacchan— damn it! Why would they send late invitations anyways?!" He yelled and gently brought you down on the sofa.

"Then I'll still have to clean the house!" He said as he mutters more while walking to the kitchen.

You just shook your head while staring at your fading husband's back. He really likes overworking himself. He's on fire. You said and took your phone out of your pocket before opening your laptop on the coffee table.

"Katsuki! Don't rush, we still have the morning tomorrow!" You said while doing your online payment transactions.

There, bill easily paid.

You heard some explosions and a couple of clings and clangs of pans in the kitchen. "I know! I'll start doing everything after cooking lunch!"

"I'll make the checklist then?!"

"You may! I'll just double-check later!"

Katsuki has already finished cooking lunch by the time you were done with the checklist. The two of you ate while discussing your plans with the house before you leave.

"We'd have to bother Hato-san again with the contents of our fridge. I'll talk it to her later."

"I'll move them there after lunch tomorrow. By the morning, I will ready the luggage while you're at work."

"We still need to buy you a new suit."

"And some swimsuits," Katsuki said and immediately faked an exaggerating cough when he saw you staring at him as you caught him over something. "And a gown, of course. Ehem."

"And a gown for the gala. You've been there before right?"

"Yeah, four times actually. But this was the first time they're requesting for a date to come with the guests."

"Maybe I'm the only one required to have a date so that I can bring you with me? You know how the news of us being married spread like a wildfire right."

Katsuki choked on his food, so you immediately offered him a glass of water. "Sorry. Speaking of wildfire." He said and stood up.

"Hey, where are you going, leaving the food, you jerk!" You exclaimed.

"Wait calm your arse down woman what the fuck." Katsuki said and sat down again with the iPad in his hand.

"Look." He said and opened an article before giving the gadget to you. "Seriously? We shouldn't do this on the table, Kat."

"Sorry to the Gods." Katsuki half-heartedly said and even rolled his eyes before you took his iPad.

"No way..." You murmured.

"I'm not surprised anymore. They obviously both have the fucking hots for each other ever since high school." Katsuki said. "I can't understand why they hid it though."

"They really hid it? Like, kept it a secret from everyone?"

"They intentionally kept it a secret, unlike us." Your husband said, finishing his food. "Everyone will be having a meeting later via zoom about it, just like about ours last year."