As soon as we entered my room, I shut the door behind us and looked back to Jimin who's laying face flat onto my bed causing me to sigh and sit beside him.

"Come on, I'm not gonna fall for him." I said as I scratched his ears, causing him to purr until he growled then raised up.

"Don't do that." He said and I snickered then raised a brow, trying to suppress my smile.

"Why?" I asked and his brows furrowed.

"Because when you do that, then it will cause me to feel pleasure and arousal. If a person who I do not have a bond to does it then I won't feel anything, therefore, you can't do that unless you want Jimin Jr. to be happy." He smirked and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"And, by the way, how are you gonna say you won't fall for Seokjin when you haven't even fallen for me yet?" Jimin asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said and he chuckled.

Suddenly, my door opened and my whole family, including Seokjin and Eunha came storming into my room, causing me to raise a brow at them.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked and Ekon chuckled.

"We were bored so I said we could all come in here." He grinned and my brows furrowed.

"By the way, Nali, how has Bon been?" Izzak asked and I looked at him.

"He's been good I guess." I said and he nodded.

"This is boring." Eunha whined and we all looked at her. I bet you a dollar that everybody mentally scoffed except for Seokjin and Ekon.

"Then leave then." I mumbled and she scoffed.

"Babe, are you just gonna let her talk to me like that?" Eunha asked as she looked at Izzak and he simply nodded, causing her to groan then leave my room.

"Why did you treat her like that?" Ekon asked and I raised a brow.

"Because she's a spoiled brat who cheats on her brother." Jimin said and we all looked at him then he looked at us, raising a brow.

"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know she's cheating." He said and I slightly chuckled. Ekon just rolled his eyes then went after Eunha.

"So... now what?" Seokjin asked and my mom looked at him then back at Jimin.

"You both have such... amazing beauty.." My mom mumbled and they both looked at her.

"Do you all wanna watch a movie?" I asked and Izzak nodded.

"Izzak can stay here, me and your mom will not be here because we're going to meet up with a friend." My father said and I nodded as they both left the room.

"To the living room I guess." I mumbled as I got up from my bed and went to the living room then sat down on the couch, everybody else following behind me and I don't even know where Ekon and Eunha went, they probably left.

I turned on the T.V and went straight to Netflix.

"What are we gonna watch?" I asked as everybody else joined me on the couch. Jimin sat on the right side of me and Seokjin sat on the left while Izzak sat beside Jimin.

"You pick." Izzak shrugged and I sighed as I scrolled through all the movies on here until I landed on something.... The Conjuring.

"What the hell is this." Jimin asked and I grinned, along with Izzak.

"It's our favorite movie, it's also an american movie so we will turn on the subtitles if you want." Izzak said and Seokjin sighed.

"Okay, let's watch it." Jimin said and as soon as he said that, I pressed the play button.

• • •

While we were watching the movie, I noticed Jimins tail around my waist and he was curled up into a ball. He's also kinda hiding behind my body... he was burying his face into the fabric of my shirt. I also noticed his ears back on his head.

I sighed and I also have a green blanket with me right now, I had got up and grabbed it from my room so now, I'm currently opening the cover then Jimin scooted his body inside the cover and I wrapped it around him so now we are just wrapped in a giant green blanket, basically cuddling.

"Y'all really gonna cuddle in the middle of a horror movie huh." Izzak snickered and Jimin hissed at him and I lightly chuckled as Izzak flinched.

"Damn.. okay then." He mumbled as he turned his head back to the T.V.

Little did I know that Seokjin had a small smile while looking at us through the corner of his eye...

___________________________________________________

2 hours later...

_________________
__________________________________

After we finished the movie, Izzak, Seokjin, and the rest of my family left so now it's just me and Jimin.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and Jimin looked at me as we sat on the couch.

"We could always Netflix and Chill." Jimin smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll pass." I said and Jimin sighed.

"One day...." Jimin said and I swiped a tongue across my lips.

"You really tryin to seduce me huh." Jimin said and I looked at him to see him already intently staring at me.

"I'm not doing it on purpose." I said as I raised my hands up in defense and he licked his lips which made me get suspicious with what he's about to do.

"Y'know.." He said as he suddenly climbed over me and my heartbeat quickened.

"Yah! Get off..!" I whined as I twisted and turned under him as he put both of my wrist into his grasp and raised them above my head.

"Could you quit moving, I'm not gonna do anything." He said as he put his leg between mine and my eyes narrowed.

"This is sexual abuse." I whined and he chuckled.

"Do you trust me, atleast?" He asked and I raised a brow.

"I just met you yesterday." I said and he sighed.

"Does your heart trust me?" I asked and my brows furrowed.

"Of course it does because your literally my damn soulmate." I frowned and he slightly grinned.

"Well then, you should trust me." He said and I stared at him until I sighed.

"Fine." I said and his grin widened.

"Thank you." He said and I hummed in response.

He then started to slowly rub against me.... and let me tell you, this is nothing like grinding or anything... it's like... an affectionate rub.. it was slow and soft, not rough or anything, therefore, I allowed him to continue.

I soon heard low vibrations... he's purring..

This went on for 3 minutes until he stopped then released my wrists and sat up, catching his breath and I stared at him then he stared back at me. His eyes showed affection, desire, and a hint of lust but it was very small and it was overlayered by fondness and warmth.

My heartbeat started to quicken again. I was enveloped with a euphoric feeling and ecstasy.

"What just happened?" I asked and he lightly smiled which made my heartbeat quicken even more.

"I imprinted on you." He said in almost a whisper.

Damn....

_________________
__________________________________

Hello guys!!! I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 4 of 'Kitten' and i'll try to post Chapter 5 as soon as possible.

Make sure to vote and comment because I love reading and replying to comments and i'll see you all in Chapter 5, bye!!! <333

- Katherine