0030

ASIA SMITH

2 days later

2 days later

"I thought we had a session already, Asia." My therapist glared at me

"Yes, I know," I replied with a nod.

"You know you can leave now, don't you?" I knew I could leave, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to do so.

I wanted to tell her what I'd done because my therapist always told me that if I felt a way about anything, I should contact her and tell her, or I should share whatever I felt comfortable sharing.

"Is there anything you want to tell me, Asia?"

My therapist asked if I was ready to speak up, but I couldn't bring myself to do so. I've never liked admitting anything I've done, and I've never liked feeling bad even when I knew I was in the  wrong.

"I took advantage of a man two days ago." I let it all out

"You what?" she asked, taking in what I had just said before continuing to speak.

"I thought you told me you didn't do that anymore, Asia."

This wasn't the first time I'd done something similar in years. I made a promise to my therapist that I would never do it again. See there was a lot no one knew about me.

ever since I was a child, I've been diagnosed with a jealousy disorder called schizophrenia, which no one knew about except my family, who never wanted to tell anyone because they were embarrassed. I could control it at times and at other times i couldn't.

"I know, but this one was planned, and the worst part is that it was intended for someone else." To keep myself calm, i tapped my foot.

"Who was it intended for?" She raised her brows, becoming curious.

I then proceeded to tap my foot before speaking because I never felt comfortable saying what I had done because it sounded even worse coming out of my mouth.

"Pryce" I  said to her.

"Isn't Pryce your friend Aaliyah's boyfriend? You mentioned him to me once "she asked

"Ex friend remember," I said, nodding my head.

Aaliyah was always the center of attention, and everyone liked her because she was so sweet. She always had the better boyfriends and I hated that.

I always got her sloppy seconds, when she started dating Devin, I was furious. She had no idea I liked him, but I was jealous that she had him and I didn't.. let alone that she got pregnant by him, and I couldn't stand her for that.

I hated to admit it, but I was relieved to hear when she lost the baby because it gave me the opportunity to get to him since they were already broken up.