Artoria's Redemption

Mulai dari awal

Artoria:" why... WHY DID YOU DO THIS, YOU KILLED EVERYONE I CARED ABOUT, YOU DESTROYED MY VILLAGE, YOU KILLED MY CHILD, WHAT MONSTER'S ARE YOU"

Lion King:" We are doing this for the sake of humanity, thus, it is a necessary sacrifice for all of humanity"

Artoria heard a voice, and hearing it made her choke as she knew this voice, she was scared to turn around, but by some force, she was turning her head to see the one talking, and once she did, she saw herself, she saw the knight's of the round table, and she then saw herself as the Lion King, standing in front of her now was a crying woman, greaving the loss of her family as she was forced to come to a room for the selection of the 500 people who would be made into the next humanity as Artoria was then presented with the courses of her loved ones and everyone in the village, saying the holy selection was a complete success, and this broke her, she then dropped her spear as she ran, but came to a battle field where she saw herself willingly abandoned people do die as she saw they couldn't be saved, she tried to run from this, but was stopped as she saw she was stabbing her child in the stomach with rhongomyniad as she asked why she hated him, it was at this, she was experiencing all the pain, suffering, and agony she inflicted on everyone now as she was now experiencing them within second's apart, but the experience of each was dragged out for as long as possible, but not only that, she also experience all the indirect sin's she committed, as she was then pined down as she saw Agravain and the knight's he was leading ready to violate her with Agravains permission so long as they hurry as she suffered that pain and agony over and over again, all in front of her husband and child as she asked to die, but that wasn't the end of it, she went through this cycle over and over again, and in the end, each of the Artoria's fell on the floor, they were crying so hard they were suffocating on their tear's, vomiting so much that it turned white after some time, snot ran through their noses in what seemed like a focite pushing out water, they all wet and soiled themselves with no acception, and were shivering to uncontrollably, they were hopping off the ground and even popping some of their bones in the process, even the Lion King was in this state.

Alcaeus:" that's a month of pain, so... how was it"

the Artoria's upon hearing this were pissed beyond anything, even when Alaceus broke their bones, ripped their muscles, and ruptured some of their organs, their rage, and anger towards him was so great, they didn't stop no matter how much it hurt them.

Lion King:" YOU, YOU ARE THE BANE OF ALL GOOD, YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL MAN IN THE WORLD, YOU... YOU-"

Alcaeus:" showed you all who you all really are"

their anger was quenched s they all returned to crying as Alcaeus then asked them a question.

Alcaeus:" are you proud of your life, can you say you never made any mistakes, can you say you were never wrong like before, can you say you did what was best for everyone"

each of them were silent as they continued to cry, but then Alcaeus asked them another question.

Alcaeus:" okay, let me ask another question... are you done lying to everyone by saying you know what to do when you have no clue how to help anyone or anything"

they then look up as Alcaeus sit's down to comfort them.

Alcaeus:" listen Arotira, you've pretended to know what to do because everyone pressured you into being the one to save Camalot, you tried to give people hope since saying you can't save Camalot would make people lose hope in you, so instead, you shut off your emotion's to better lie to everyone that you could have saved them... you didn't want to make anyone upset... and because of that, you didn't have anything to lose because you can't honestly say you ever truly loved anything, not out of obligation, but out of real love... and I'm guessing you experienced that in that vision, and then you lost everything you did love... how'd that feel, tell me, and to make this clearer, you're all speaking from the Lion King's voice now"