He gives Stan a glare and then turns to Lizzie.

"I didn't actually think you changed your mind, I was just really nervous to see you," Bucky explains.

She doesn't care what he did or didn't say in that moment. She was so happy to see him that nothing could touch that.

"I hope you're not nervous now," Lizzie responds.

No, he wasn't nervous at all now. For the first time in a long time, everything was perfect.

"Nervous is definitely not how I'd describe how I'm feeling right now," he says.

He looks down at Lizzie and takes in all her features that he missed so much. She gazes up at him with a dazzling smile.

He can't help but lean down and kiss her again.

He hears someone clear their throat and looks over to see Stan still standing there.

"Yeah, still here," he says.

"I know I'm amazing but aren't you sick of me?" Bucky says.

Bucky really just wants the world to disappear so he can have Lizzie all to himself.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" Stan asks.

"No," Bucky says shortly.

"Jamie, be nice," Lizzie chastises.

"Yeah, Jamie, be nice," Stan parrots.

Bucky just glares at Stan in response. When Lizzie realizes that Bucky isn't going to make the introduction, she sticks out her hand for Stan to shake.

"I'm Elizabeth Rogers," Lizzie says.

"Stan Jackson," he says.

They quickly shake hands but then Bucky pulls her back to his side again. She would be mad at how territorial he was being if she didn't miss him so much.

"I'm surprised that it isn't Elizabeth Barnes with how Bucky here goes on about you," Stan says with a grin.

"Oh, he talks about me?" Lizzie teases.

"Won't shut up about you is more like it. I think I know everything about you now. I even know your birthday," he says.

"Hey, to be fair, her birthday is really easy," Bucky defends.

Lizzie can see that Bucky's cheeks are a little red.

"Don't be embarrassed, all the nurses at work have to hear about how devastatingly handsome my fiancé is," Lizzie says.

"Devastatingly handsome, you say?" Bucky flirts.

"Yes, irresistible," Lizzie says.

"Save that kind of talk for later," Bucky says.

"You do know that other people can hear you right?" Stan says.

This causes Lizzie to blush again but Bucky just shoots her a wink.

"You do know I don't care right?" Bucky responds.

"You're lucky I'm not going to be your commanding officer or else I'd definitely be getting you back for all this attitude," Stan says.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't you have somewhere better to be right now?" Bucky asks.

"Fine, I can tell when I'm not wanted," he says with a laugh.

"It was nice meeting you, Stan," Lizzie says with a small smile.

"You're way to polite to be with this one. Anyways, I'll get out of your hair," Stan says.

Stan begins to walk away and Bucky realizes that he was quite rude. Stan was there with him through a lot of hard nights. Plus, he doesn't know if he'll ever see him again.

"Hey, Stan!" Bucky yells.

Stan turns back around and raised in eyebrow in question.

"It was good knowing you," Bucky says.

Stan doesn't respond but gives Bucky a small smile and a quick two finger salute before walking away.

Bucky places a quick kiss on top of Lizzie's head.

He drapes his arm around her shoulders and pulls her tight to his side.

"Let's go home, doll," Bucky says.

On the drive home, Bucky asks a billion questions about what he's missed. He asks about Steve and his parents and Rebecca. Lizzie wishes she had more to tell him but, other then Steve,  she hasn't visited with them as much as she's liked.

Lizzie was telling him a funny story that involved Steve when she was opening the door to the house.

She opens the door and lets them inside. As soon as she has the door closed behind them, he has her pinned against it.

He kisses her hard and passionately. He moves the collar of her shirt to the side so he can trail his lips down it.

"I didn't finish my story," Lizzie says breathlessly.

She doesn't seem particularly upset about the fact so Bucky continues.

"Tell me later," he says huskily.

He sucks and bites on the sensitive skin until he sees the small bruises beginning to form.

"Bucky, you're going to mark me all up," Lizzie complains.

She can't bring herself to really be mad about it but she's sure she'll give him an earful in the morning.

"Good," he says.

He gives a quick nip to her earlobe before picking her up bridal style and carrying her to their room.

Later that night, Bucky and Lizzie lay in bed and traces shapes on each other's skin. She lays on his chest and he wraps his arms around her.

"I missed you more than I thought possible," Lizzie whispers.

He strokes up and down her bare back.

"I'm here now," he says.

"For now," she says glumly.

"None of that, I want to enjoy this time together and I don't want to spoil it with thoughts of the future," Bucky says.

She knows that she can't forget that he is leaving again. If she allows herself to forget, it will be twice as hard when he leaves again.

But tonight, she will surrender. She will enjoy the time she has with the love of her life.

"Okay," she says with a smile.

She kisses him softly on the lips and tries to ignore the thought that their kisses are limited.

They barely sleep that night, just enjoying their time back together.

Eventually the sun rises and Lizzie knows she has to get to work.

Bucky is fast asleep on his stomach. She can't help but think about how young he looks in his sleep.

She didn't think someone could physically change that much in nine months but she could see years of stress lining his face.

His body also changed a lot. He was a lot leaner and more muscular but she wasn't exactly complaining about that.

She leans over and places a quick kiss in between his shoulder blades.

She gets up and heads to the bathroom to get ready.

It isn't until she looks in the mirror that she remembers what Bucky did last night. There are multiple big and dark bruises littering the side of her neck. There was no way she could hide all of them.

"James Buchanan Barnes!" She screams.

She was going to kill him.