Chapter 1

"Bubba" I whined. You might be asking why well you see it's not fair your older brother hinds something from you that your boss from the WPP (werewolf protection program) tells you to do.

"What?" He asked a little irritated.

"Will you please tell me and I'll take you your favorite place in the whole wide world."

"Fine umm you see they want us to go back to protect our old pack and the neighbors whis is the most strongest pack on earth and the second strongest pack counting we are the third"

"That's okay with me seeing we won't go to school"

"That's the problem you see umm they built a school where those three packs members would go and we actually have to go to school this time"

"Ok what the big deal? I'm actually happy that way I can accept that assholes rejection"

"Your not mad"

"No why would I be" then it hit me last time I turned all crazy cavemen on them."oh hahaha sorry about the last time"

"Yeah hahaha and apology accepted. Not start packing we need to be there tomorrow"

And with that I went to my room and stared packing.

~•~•~•~•~•10 min later•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey Ally how you doin" Adam my fellow protector colleague asked.

"Nothing just finished packing"

"You wanna do something because your brother is goin on a date with Annabelle"

"Sure what do you want to do"

"How bout we watch a movie and have fun like we always do" he said.

"Why. Maybe another day ok-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

Who would knock on our day, nobody knows we live here. OH ME GODS what if its one of the rouges who killed my mother or maybe and evil smurf who teamed up with gargamil or worse Annabelle on her period. Mwuahahahaha that is worse because she gets cranky really cranky I swear that girl is bipolar.

"Alex who could that be" I asked him.

" I don't know maybe the council or something but I doubt that we need to be at your old pack lands by next week. I still can't believe we need to protect the Blue Moon pack they are the strongest pack ever and your old pack."

"Let's just go see who's at the door"

I started walking down the steps careful not to make any noise. But it looks like the floor wanted me to get caught because have way down the stairs I stepped on the next stair and it made a squeaking noise.

I made my way to the door I peeked through the little whole. Thank god it was just the council. I opened the door.

"My god you scared the shit out of me for a second I thought you were Annabelle on her period or something" I said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, yeah but I have to agree Annabelle is scary when she's in her period. Now we have a little change of plans you guys are already signed up so yeah but we need you guys there by tomorrow." Jeremy said. If I wasn't so curious to find out why he was here I would be laughing at his scared expression.

"But why" I whined. I made my oh so famous puppy dog face. It always worked.

"Sorry ally but you guys have to be there by tomorrow"Jeremy said holding hesitation because of my puppy dog face.

"Uuuugggghhhh! Fine what do I get though in return"

"You get that motorcycle you always wanted we bought four one for you, one for Adam, one for Austin and one for Annabelle. Yours is black and blue with a wolf on the side. Adam's is black and blue no image. Annabelle's is black with green. And your brothers is Green with blue."

"Holy butterfingers you gotta be kidding me. Thank you very much."

"Now hurry up and finish packing you guys have to be their soon! Bye bye"

"Yeah yeah, bye until next time" I waved. Then went up the stairs to tell Adam the news.