Chapter 58 : Feelings

Start from the beginning

"You are still interested in space and all that stuff." I asked as i noticed his room which had plenty of posters , books and other materials related to space."

"Yea , its one of the field i am interested in"

"What's this?" There were some assessment papers lying on his study table."

"95%, 92% .... You are soo good at physics and maths as always."

"Yup! They have always been my strong subjects thats why i am majoring in Physics."

"But weren't you taking extra classes for it?"

"The more the reason , i just want to get more better at them." He paused before continuing
"What? Are you jealous of my good marks?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Since you are so bad at math and physics." He laughed

"Well , yes i am but i am good at math , its just that i am bad at physics." I placed my hands on my waist as i stood facing him.

"How can a person who is good at math be so bad at physics? I thought everyone who was good at math would eventually be good at physics too." He sighed .

"Well its not like that always."

"I was wondering..."

"About me teaching you?" Before i could finish my sentence, he completed it.

"Uh well..how did you know ?"

"Well , isn't this like always , back in school i used to teach you physics too and you would always be like this before asking me yo teach you."

"Soo...?." I looked at him waiting for an answer

"Ok i will."

"Why would you help me? Aren't we practically enemies?" I asked

He held my hand and pulled me towards him as i ended up landing on his lap .

The sudden act took me out of guard and i couldn't say anything.

"Don't you feel it too?"he asked as i looked at him wide eyed , not sure what he was talking about :P

"Feel what?"

"Aish ! You have such a dirty mind." He sighed before continuing "this , i mean this feeling.. doest your heartbeat start to beat like crazy when i am close to you." He said as he rested his head on my back.

"Doesn't your breath fasten when we are this close." I heard his mumbled voice behind my back , the hair on my back stood at their very ends as his warm breath fanned over my neck.

"Jung-."

"Shhhh." He hushed me in a low and husky voice.

"You have a nice arched back." He slid his finger down my back ofer my shirt ofcourse.

What? Oh lord , what is going on? How can he say something like this? My cheeks started to heat up.

"Do you know the other day i almost saw you naked.?"

"Wait what?!"

"Shhhhhhhh." He shut me up again "didnt i tell you to stay mute."

"You should close your window and lock your room before you change."

"Now that I remember one time taehyung also—."

"Taehyung what?"

Brain: y/n dont , dont bring taehyung in between for now.

Oops

"Nothing!"

"Dont bring his name up , i dont like it." I could tell he was pouting.

"Did taehyung also ?" He asked in a low voice

"It was by mistake , i had forgotten to lock my door."

"Seems like he got to see more than me." He sighed as his breath once again fanned over my back.

"No , it was just for a second and —."

Why am I giving him so many explanations , its like i dont want him to misunderstand.

"Sttttuuuuuuupiddddd." He muttered as he started to draw circles on my back with his fingers.

"I am waiting for your answer?" He asked

"What answer?"

"Doesnt all this happen to you too?"

"I—."

"Hey Jungkook—." The door burst open and in came yoongi-shi.

"Yoongi-shi?" I spoke and jungkook was quick to push me away from his lap.

"Oww." I ended up falling on my butt..

"You-." I pointed finger at him.

"What is going on here , Didnt i tell you not to sleep with my friend's sister."

"Its not what you think it is."

"Then why were you guys in such position?" He asked

"It was an accident." I answered

"By the way , why are you here?" Jungkook asked

"Jimin told me that you were sick and handed me your key."

"I think i ll leave now!"

"Thankyou for taking care of my brother." Yoongi-shi thanked me as i made my way out..

"Jungkook dont you have something to say too?" Yoongi-shi spoke in a strict tone.

"Well , thanks i guess." He thanked with a pouty face.

So sorry for the late update , i was kinda busy

So sorry for the late update , i was kinda busy ..
Anyways what do you think will happen next?
What was jungkook trying to say to her? Isnt this almost a confession?
Wait to find out what happens next?
Dont forget to vote and comment

Stay safe
Shabiha