Chapter 85: The men after Qiying (62)(end)

At this time, Lan Yicheng just vented once.

He pulled out the cock and gasped.

When Su Zefeng walked in, he glanced at him and raised his sword eyebrows slightly.

"What are you doing?"

Su Zefeng said coldly between his eyebrows: "Of course it is to enjoy my delicious meal."

Lan Yicheng didn't embarrass him.

Now that he has accepted him, it would be a bit hypocritical to reject him at this time.

He gave up his position.

He picked up the shower next to him, adjusted it to hot water, and washed the semen on Li Yuan's body.

He Min pressed and thrust Li Yuan into behind-the-scenes. Seeing Su Zefeng, he snorted very uncomfortably, and then speeded up.

"Ah...too deep...Min..." Li Yuan exclaimed.

Lan Yicheng rinsed her body with hot water, making her more sensitive. After resting for a while, he licked his lips, his eyes full of desire.

Su Zefeng came over, took off his pants, and took out the hideous cock.

"Baby, let me feel your tongue skills."

Li Yuan Jiao looked at him angrily: "I was tossed to death by you just now, and now I am coming." "Who made you call so lustful? I'm a normal man. . If you can stand even such a voice, is that still a man?"

Li Yuan opened her mouth and held his cock.

"Well...it's too big..." she spat out. "Wait a little slower, I won't be able to bear it."

He Min and Su Zefeng, two rivals, appeared together, how could they be'slower'?

Lan Yicheng can already predict the next battle.

Usually they like to carry everything. Now facing a woman you like, how can you not exert their male abilities?

"what……"

In the living room, Lan Yicheng sits on the sofa with the laptop on his lap, watching the stock movements on it.

The sound in the bathroom didn't end until dark. He checked the time and called the secretary to bring food.

He Min came out holding the exhausted Li Yuan.

Li Yuan wears a famous device and also has a cheating device called a system. If it's an ordinary man, I'm afraid she will be squeezed out directly. But the fighting power of these three men was too strong, and it was her who was ultimately ravaged.

"I don't want to eat." Li Yuan slept for a while, and noticed that someone was shaking her body, and groaned: "I'm exhausted."

"Baby, everyone lost their minds today. From now on, we will still do what we just said, everyone for four months. , Lest you squeeze you dry."

Lan Yicheng nodded her nose.

Li Yuan picked up his hand and put it on her face in anger.

"Brother Cheng is the best to me."

"Heh! Little unscrupulous. Are we all right?" He Min stood at the door holding the ginseng soup. "Then this bowl of ginseng soup I made myself will be fed to the dog."

"Min is the worst, and now he still bullies me." Li Yuanjiao groaned. "Hurry up and bring it to me. I was fucked by you, and you bullied me."

He Min was also distressed. But once a man goes mad, it is a beast. Who makes their little baby so delicious, no one can control himself.

One month later, two movie kings and one movie queen disappeared temporarily. When they reappeared, it was actually when they had a wedding.

Yes it is! They thought that the incident was not big enough, and they actually held a wedding. And this grand wedding is even recorded in history.

Li Yuan lived happily with the three men. She gave birth to a child for each of them. He Min's child is a daughter, and Lan Yicheng and Su Zefeng's children are both sons. So the only daughter became their favorite.

When the children grow up, they know that the love of their parents is unacceptable. But they saw them loving all their lives and admired them very much.

What they admire more is that until the three men died one after another, when their mother left, she still looked like an eighteen-year-old girl.