Chapter 64: Men After Qiying (41)

Li Yuan is afraid that others will hear their voices. After all, both of them are well-known personalities. Not only are they featured in major reports, but they are also featured in current hit dramas.

She bit her lip, suppressing her voice.

Su Zefeng saw her face flushed with suffocation, and a pair of eyes overflowed with lust. The palms covered with beautiful codan were placed on his shoulders, leaving paw marks after another on his body. As if he didn't feel any, he kept pushing in and out, always viciously, as if he wanted to get her into his body.

The men and women outside finally finished their work and left.

Su Zefeng said in her ear: "Let go of your mouth." "Yeah..." Li Yuan loosened her lips to welcome Su Zefeng's pouring in. "Um...you slow down..." "Huh... the clip is too tight." Su Zefeng pushed in, feeling the contraction of the flower point, and almost let out.

Sweat dripped from the faces of the two of them.

Flop! Flop! Flop!

The room was filled with the sound of sex between men and women, as well as the gasping of the two.

"No, it's coming." Li Yuan clutched Su Zefeng's shoulder tightly.

The white shoulders left deep claw marks.

With a sigh of hers, the warm nectar spurted out.

Su Zefeng felt the heat sprinkled on the glans, and was almost stimulated to shoot it out. But at Guan Jian's moment, he still held back.

That little cunt is so warm and so tight that I can't bear to go out.

He just wanted to fuck her deeply and comfortably.

"Last time something like that happened, why didn't you look for me?"

"Last time?" Li Yuan squinted her eyes, panting through the gap: "If you were looking for you, what would you think of me? I'm afraid that I don't have shame. Right ?" Su Zefeng also knew that what Li Yuan was talking about was the truth. But thinking that after the two of them had a relationship, she and Lan Yicheng were together again, and still felt uncomfortable.

"Um... uh... slow down... lightly... I'm not working anymore..." Li Yuanjiao looked at him angrily. "Didn't you mean that you are abstinent? Like a beast."

"No way? The little cunt is so tightly clamped, don't you want me to go out?" Su Zefeng stepped in like a punishment. "It's not enough for me to seduce Lan Yicheng. When I get you comfortable, you won't find other men anymore."

"Think beautifully. Brother Cheng is my first love, and we grew up together he's my childhood sweetheart. He again It's my righteous boyfriend. I wouldn't want him."

"You call now and tell who your boyfriend is having sex with, do you think he will want you?" Su Zefeng raised her little ass , Fuck deeper. "That night you bite me like that, leaving me mad and leaving seeds in your body. I did not get pregnant for the whole night. It seems that I didn't work hard enough. I can get pregnant with a little bit more today, maybe you can get pregnant. a. "

"ahah ...... ...... ...... too much, "Li Yuan was so stimulating Sousa wind, spray Miye again.

Su Zefeng knew this was not a good place for the two to flirt. If time lags, be careful to be seen by others, which will affect their reputation.

Anyway, this woman has been disassembled today, and she will never want to get rid of him again. As for Lan Yicheng... it can always be dealt with.

After dozens of insertions, Su Zefeng finally shot out today's first batch of semen.

The two hugged tightly, panting.

"I blame you. Can this skirt be worn?"

Li Yuan looked at the skirt turned into dried pickles, and punched Su Zefeng on the shoulder complainingly. Su Zefeng's situation is not much better. He frowned while looking at his clothes, picked up the phone and dialed a number.