Chapter 89: When the end of the world comes (4)

"He is my cousin." Meng Huan carried the boy on his back and followed Li Yuan into the commissary.

As soon as I entered the commissary, I immediately noticed the presence of zombies.

"You are wait here." Li Yuan said to Meng Huan and strode towards the swaying female zombie.

The female zombie was wearing casual clothes, with neat short hair, and slippers under her feet. When the end of the world comes, she should be a customer here, and she lives nearby.

Behind her is another zombie. That is a man. Look at his appearance, he should be the owner of this commissary.

Li Yuan took out the witch whip and waved it at the head of the female zombie.

With a bang, the head exploded like this.

Then he waved at the male zombie. However, the figure of the male zombie was more flexible than the female zombie, and actually escaped her first attack.

Of course, you can't avoid the fifteenth day of the first day. After all, male zombies were still the lowest-rank zombies, and could not stand the power of this witch whip.

Meng Huan saw with his own eyes that elegant literature teacher tackled the two zombies cleanly. During the period, he didn't even frown his brows. He seemed to know her for the first time. After all, she was always weak when she was in school, she looked like a lady.

Many people have changed when the last days come. The original good brother left him alone, and the original weak female teacher became the Overlord Flower.

But Meng Huan had to say that at this time, Li Yuan's strength gave him enough sense of security.

"What are you doing in a daze? Let me check if there are any zombies inside. You close the door. Then find a place for your cousin, and I'll come over immediately."

"Okay." Meng Huan closed the door immediately and held it back with something. Then put down the young man behind him.

From inside came the roar of zombies. Meng Huan was a little worried. After putting the boy away, he made sure that there were no zombies in other places and walked inside.

He is a man, and it is impossible for a woman to carry it here. Although he doesn't seem to be as strong as Li Yuan's combat effectiveness, but when he should come forward, he will not be false.

Li Yuan came out and raised her eyebrows when she saw Meng Huan.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I heard the sound of zombies inside." Meng Huanjun frowned. "Are there any injuries?"

"Don't worry." Li Yuan said calmly: "There is a zombie in the warehouse, but I have solved it. You take a break and I will see your cousin's condition."

"Thank you." Meng Huan took it with him. Li Yuan walked back. "My cousin was caught by zombies on the road. They said he would become a zombie."

"His face is already blue." Generally speaking, 90% of people scratched by zombies will become zombies, and 10% of lucky ones. Will become an ability person.

"Can you save him?" Meng Huan said nervously.

"Let me try!" Li Yuan stuffed a pill into the boy's mouth. "Whether he can carry it over depends on his luck." After all this, Li Yuan ignored them.

Meng Huan sat beside the boy.

He is not afraid of the teenager becoming a zombie. If the boy really turned into a zombie and caught him, he would admit it.

"Um..." Meng Huan panted heavily, his expression very painful.

Li Yuan came over and touched his forehead.

"You have a fever."

Meng Huan frowned, his eyes a little lost, but he was still trying to stay awake.

"Teacher Xi, leave soon. I'm afraid that I will become a zombie. Then..."

Li Yuan put the witch whip in her palm and patted: "Will I get a headshot by then?"

Meng Huan: "... …"

That worry just disappeared.

Even the back was cold, and there was a faint feeling of coolness.

"You weren't injured. Now that fever may be an awakening power. Don't resist that power, try to feel its existence. I'm here to guard you."