Chapter 22: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (22)

"Big brother, my mother is Mrs. Houfu. To manage the inner courtyard of Nuo Da, you must follow the rules. Don't make your mother embarrassed."

Tang Yujiao sees'Ruan Yufei' In a few words, I was going to get through again, and today's big show was sung in vain, risking offending Chen Yichen to stop it.

"I wonder what mistake my wife made?" Chen Yichen looked at Tang Yujiao with a smile. "She has always stayed in her yard without going out of the door. Why did she provoke you? There is nothing wrong with it? I think you are deliberately bullying her, right?"

"Da Lang wants to say and do Mother’s advice is for your father to judge. Since this Nguyen family married into the house, the whole house has been smoggy. She relied on her youth and beauty to seduce Da Lang to do this irreconcilable thing all day long. Let’s not talk about the influence. With Dalang’s body, what is the difference between her behavior and the women in the Goulan courtyard? What qualifications does a woman who can’t get on the stage become the general’s wife? And what qualifications does she have to become the eldest daughter-in-law of the Hou Mansion?" Come out, angrily said.

Only then did Chen Yibo know why Wang was angry. He looked at'Ruan Yufei' with complicated eyes.

Having seen the absurdity of Ruan Yufei and Chen Yichen with his own eyes, he certainly knew how unacceptable his mother, the mistress, these things were. It's no wonder that such a big battle is making trouble for her. If you change to his previous temperament, I am afraid that she will not be spared.

However, now he is also one of the bewitched people. Such a wicked woman, as long as a man can't ignore her charm.

"If my body breaks down, it's my own business. You only need to take care of your son's backyard and worry less about my affairs." Chen Yichen held Li Yuan in his arms. "Peony dies under her body, and she is also a romantic ghost. I am my romantic ghost, and your son is your son's Liu Xiahui."

"You are also my son. I am your stepmother. When you marry into this house, you must take care of it. You, discipline you." Wang's eyes were full of unwillingness.

"Just tell Master Jing'an Hou this kind of remarks. Don't use these fake things to coax me." Chen Yichen's eyes were full of disgust. "Now that everyone is here, I'll say it again. If anyone troubles my wife in the future, don't be afraid of me being polite. I'm used to seeing blood in my hand. Killing a few people is nothing. It's a manslaughter. The emperor won't blame me for whoever is wrong." With his arms around Li Yuan, he turned and left, ignoring the men and women who were jumping angrily. Chen Yichen didn't flick her forehead until she returned to her yard.

"Didn't I tell you? The woman is looking for you, don't bother. If I come later, maybe you will be collected."

Li Yuan put her arm around Chen Yichen's arm and acted like a baby: "They dare not! So grandiose! If the old lady died in their yard, let's not say how others would point to their spine and curse, you would not let them go, would you?"

"Don't overestimate yourself. If you are really tricked by them, Big deal, I will be the bridegroom again." Chen Yichen scoffed.

"You can't bear it!" Li Yuan held his baby. "Who can serve you besides me? Are they able to serve you with me? Husband..."

Chen Yichen picked up Li Yuan and strode towards the big bed.

"I think they should have you arrested. You are a fascinating goblin. I will die on you sooner or later."