Chapter 34: The Men After Qiying(Eleven)

Two hours later, they were full of food and drink. Everyone sent home the little makeup artist first, and then sent Zhu Qiaohui and Li Yuan home.

The nanny car parked downstairs. Tang Sheng was sitting in the co-pilot, and the driver was the assistant. He looked back and said: "Here. Would you like us to sit down?"

Zhu Qiaohui smiled dryly: "It's not very convenient, right?"

He Min looked at this community. There was no security guard at the door, and even the street lights were broken.

"It's not safe here. You should change your residence."

Li Yuan drank a few sips of rice wine, then went to her head. Hearing He Min's words, she rolled her eyes: "If I have money, of course I want to live in a high-end community."

"You plan to stay alone like this? Have you ever thought about signing a company?"

"Who wants to sign me? Before seeing my value, no company is willing to do this loss-making business. It's better to make a name for it first."

He Min was silent.

Tang Sheng interrupted appropriately.

"Actually... we have set up a studio with actor He. Although we have signed a small number of artists, less than ten, it has improved slightly now. If you don't dislike our small studio, why don't you join?"

Li Yuan raised her eyes, Looked at He Min who didn't speak.

"Do you want to sign me?"

He Min sat by the window, and Li Yuan sat in the middle. She could see him as soon as she looked up. And he responded to her gaze without showing any weakness.

"You do have unlimited potential. If I sign you, it will be very good for me."

"Are you not afraid that I cause trouble to you?" Li Yuan sat upright and looked at him with a smile. "You don't sympathize with me, do you?"

"Do you need other people's sympathy?" Such a vivid woman, even if she loses her brilliance now, it is because she is covered in dust. As long as the dust is wiped off, she is still the dazzling pearl.

"Ha! It's really tempting! Let's try?" Li Yuan pushed Zhu Qiaohui who was in a daze. "Get off the car! I got acupuncture!"

Zhu Qiaohui got off the car quickly. Li Yuan followed closely.

She stood in front of the car and waved to the man inside: "The house is simple, so I won't invite you up to drink tea. As for the things just said, if you are really sincere, bring the contract over tomorrow. Thank you for your hot pot today. Good night!"

He Min did not look back until Li Yuan's figure disappeared. The corners of his mouth raised, and he said to Tang Sheng in front of him: "Type the contract."

"Man! Your name is upset. Some people who were not pleasing to the eye some time ago, today are gentle and affectionate. Idol. Her charm is still the same! Isn’t it? He Yingdi.” Tang Sheng joked: “What’s more curious about your attitude towards her now? Just want to help a former idol, or say... "

he Min frowned:"? where so many words, "

he is how to think?

do not know.

If you don't know, then take one step at a time.

"You pinch me." Zhu Qiaohui said.

Li Yuan opened the door with the key, glanced at the person next to her, and squeezed her cheek very defensively.

"My God! It's not a dream." Zhu Qiaohui followed Li Yuan into the door.

"Emperor He is willing to sign you. Do you know what this means? This means that you are the person under the hood of Actor He." Li Yuan calmly picked up the kettle, connected the water, plugged in the electricity, and pressed the switch.

"So?"

"From now on, you will not be the little pitiful who is loved by no one, but someone with a backstage. Even those paparazzi will be polite to you."

"Well..." Li Yuan replied. "So what?"

"So what. You are about to develop. With the national husband of King He, who would dare to bully you?"

"Before signing the contract, everything is possible. Don't be too happy. I'm really happy. I will sign the contract tomorrow."

Li Yuan took the towel and went into the bathroom.

Zhu Qiaohui controlled her mood.

correct! If the contract is signed tomorrow, Actor He will definitely issue an announcement, and then she can follow along with it. Look at what that mean guy said that the star she took was outdated, and she was also an outdated gold medal agent.

Li Yuan took a bath and took a photo after taking a bath. In the photo, the hibiscus-like beauty is fascinating. I can't wait to untie her bath towel and taste the deliciousness inside.

Press to send, and the photo was transferred to the man's phone at that end through the phone.

Gu Zihuan was still socializing outside, and a few exposed women were sitting next to him.

Generally speaking, he never touches women outside.

However, at this time, a message popped up on his mobile phone. After seeing the news, he raised his head where he hadn't felt.

"Shit."

"President Gu, is this something undesirable?" The partner next to him trembled and asked cautiously.

Gu Zihuan frowned: "I have something to do, you continue to drink."

"Since Gu has something to do, then let's go away! Get together another day." The others quickly agreed.

Gu Zihuan is not inferior to those male stars in the entertainment industry. In the business world, people call him the Living Hades. As long as it is his fancy field, it will eventually become his world. It's just that this man is very picky, that is, mentally clean. He never forgets his childhood sweetheart's first love, and only touches a woman who looks like her.

Marrying Fu Linlin was indeed because she was the most alike. And when she was in trouble, she looked so pitiful that she was first love, so she married her and became Mrs. Gu.

That woman feels good in bed. Even if he doesn't like this person anymore, he has to admit that as a bed partner, her taste is very delicious.

The two consecutive photos reminded him remember the dusty memories, and also stirred up the dry fire.

"Investigate what is going on with Fu Linlin." Sitting in the car, Gu Zihuan called Fang Special Assistant.

Fang Special Assistant is spending his birthday with his girlfriend. When he heard the call, he thought he had to work overtime again. After knowing what the boss said, he was struck by lightning.

Hasn't the boss been attracted to another little girl recently? Why are you caring about your ex-wife again?

Li Yuan didn't know that Gu Zihuan was so uncomfortable. I thought he would have to tease him a few more times, but he didn't expect to make him beastly like this twice.

The next day, she got up to make breakfast as promised. When she mentioned breakfast to the crew, He Min and Tang Sheng had actually arrived.

"Morning, two beauties. Wow, what does this smell? It smells so good!" Tang Sheng took it from Li Yuan's hand and opened it unceremoniously.

"Didn't you tell me to invite you to have breakfast? I made this myself. I don't know if it suits your taste." Li Yuan set the chopsticks.

The assistant picked up a steamed bun and ate it as he slapped his tongue: "It's so delicious. This is the best steamed bun I have ever eaten."

Li Yuan personally clamped the steamed bun into a bowl and handed it to He Min: "He Yingdi Have a taste?"