Chapter 23: The sedan chair sent to the wrong bridal chamber (Twenty-three) ends

"Bo'er, what's wrong with you lately?"

Wang clan sees Chen Yibo sitting across from him in a daze, put down his chopsticks and said.

Chen Yibo came back to his senses, looked at the Wang clan blankly, frowned and said, "Nothing." "How could it be nothing? Since the woman married in, Chen Yichen has become more and more crazy, and you are more and more stunned. Bo'er, this You changed the wife voluntarily. You won't tell me that you were also bewitched by that demon?"

Wang Shi saw Chen Yibo's face ugly, and a look of horror flashed in her eyes.

"I guessed it right. You were also seduced by the demon? Tang said that you haven't been to the backyard for a long time, not only did you not go to her courtyard, but also the concubine room. How could you be a bloody man? Don’t touch a woman?

Could it be a woman who shouldn’t be touched?" "Mother, what do you think? This kind of thing can't happen." He thought, but...

During this period of time, Chen Yibo was always out of control Appeared in front of'Ruan Yufei'. He found that'Ruan Yufei' was not like what others said. She is not only gentle and beautiful, but also very knowledgeable. He can find surprises from her every day. Such a process is undoubtedly torture for him.

The better she is, the more he regrets it. He personally pushed such a beautiful woman into Chen Yichen's arms. No way! He has to snatch her back. It belongs to him.

"Mother, I still have things to deal with. I'll leave first. I'll come to dine with you another day."

Chen Yibo appeared in the courtyard of the big room uncontrollably. At this time, Li Yuan was talking to Qingru.

"That idiot likes girls, but I think it's better for the first child to be a boy. I have younger siblings to protect them in the future! Are you right?"

Qingru smiled: "Madam, the uncle wants a beauty like you Your son is a daughter. Whether you are a brother or a sister, you must have a good-looking birth."

"Of course. Our father is not bad, right?" Li Yuan looked back, saw Chen Yibo outside the window, and stood up. "Second Uncle."

"I have a few questions to ask my sister-in-law, can I say a few words to you alone?" Chen Yibo's gaze swept across Li Yuan's flat stomach.

Li Yuan said to Qing Ru next to her, "Go to the kitchen to see if there are any delicious snacks. I'm a little greedy."

"Yes."

Chen Yibo walked in and passed Qing Ru. After entering the door, he closed the door.

"You... are pregnant?"

Li Yuan blushed and shook her head gently: "I'm just chatting here, not to the point yet."

Chen Yibo sighed lightly. Even in the face of those emperor relatives, even the emperor, he has never been so nervous.

"Second Uncle, what's the matter with you?" Li Yuan looked at him. "You seem to be very nervous. Did something happen?"

Chen Yibo looked at the woman in front of him who became more and more exquisite, like a fairy sucker.

"If we hadn't changed relations back then, would you... treat me like your eldest brother?"

This question entangled him like a curse, making him restless day and night.

Li Yuan looked down: "Isn't your second uncle asking you knowingly? You and I have a marriage contract. If I marry you, I will be a good wife. But... there is no'if' in the world. Although I don't know who the change is. The idea, but I think this should be the fate arranged by God! You and I are fate like this, there is nothing to say. I will only answer this question once, and you will not ask it again. If I let others know, I will only let People are laughing."

"Are you happy now? Marrying a foolish man like Chen Yichen, he never knew to respect you, even in front of me that day...How could you be happy?"

When Chen Yibo heard her'recognize her fate' like this, Junya's face was full of distortions.

Li Yuan seemed to be taken aback, stepped back and looked at him alertly: "Although my husband is bold, he is sincere to me. At least he never thought of hurting me, let alone pushing me. To other men. In my opinion, he is the best man God has given me."

"No! Listen to me. It's their idea to change kisses, and I don't want to. I regret it now. Waiting for Chen Yichen After going to the battlefield, he has no way to come back alive. Then..."

Bang! There was a noise from the door.

"When will it happen?" Chen Yichen's voice suddenly appeared.

Chen Yibo trembled.

He dared not turn his head, afraid to see Chen Yichen's murderous eyes.

"Why didn't the second brother say? When will the time come? By then, you can take over your sister-in-law?"

Chen Yichen's voice was getting closer, and the last sentence came from behind.

Chen Yibo didn't want Li Yuan to look down, and turned to face Chen Yichen.

"I just want to get back what belongs to me."

"What belongs to you? Huh! What is yours in this house? You not only want to grab my title, but also my woman?"

"Husband... …" Li Yuan hugged Chen Yichen's arm. "Don't be angry. The second uncle must be confused, talking silly things!"

"I think he is very awake." Chen Yichen threw out his fists and stopped in Chen Yibo's horrified eyes. "I didn't put you in my eyes before, but it was obvious that you thought my fist was made of cotton. In that case, don't blame me for being rude in the future."

"What do you want to do?" Chen Yibo felt bad. Hunch.

"You will know." Chen Yichen's mouth raised. "Now, right away, get out of here. You will be blinded when you show up in front of my woman again."

Chen Yibo left in embarrassment.

Chen Yichen hugged Li Yuan's slender waist and pushed her against the pillar.

"Is it really cool to see two brothers fighting for you to kill you and me ?" "I don't have any special hobbies. What's so cool about it? It's the husband's cock that makes me cooler." Li Yuan always knows what the man wants to hear What is it.

Sure enough, in a word, the man who was still full of anger just now raised a smug smile.

In the following days, great turbulence occurred in the Chen family. Jing'an Hou made a big mistake and was reprimanded by the emperor, forcing him to surrender the title. At the beginning, the memorial he submitted contained Chen Yibo's name. But the emperor made trouble with him again and again, only then did he know how much his eldest son was a holy favorite.

The position of Jing Anhou fell to Chen Yichen. Since Chen Yichen became the first son, the emperor really stopped making trouble for him.

Wang and Chen Yibo were not reconciled and tried their best to harm Chen Yichen. But Chen Yichen always avoided their undermined harm easily, even letting them harm others. In the end, Tang Yujiao couldn't stand Chen Yibo's incompetence, so she found a reason to leave. Chen Yibo lived a lifeless life.

The man who used to live like a picture had to marry the daughter of a small official as his stepwife. He watched his elder brother and the woman who could not dream of being loved all his life. They gave birth to three sons and two daughters, the sons and daughters are filial, and the husband and wife are beautiful. Even if the man was still very crude, the woman did not dislike it.

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing the task, rewarding 2000 points. In addition, rewarding permanent begonia-style famous utensils, the body fragrance that makes men fascinated, and the cooking skills." At the end of this life, Li Yuan heard the long-lost system prompt. At this time Chen Yichen had already passed away, and she had no nostalgia, and left with the system.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw the shooting scene. Before he could receive the plot, his head sank and fell down.