Chapter 77: The Men After Qiying (54) HHHH

Bang! boom!

The road along Linyang Trail is very broken, the whole road looks like this. Driving from here, the body remained undulating.

He Min hugged Li Yuan and fiddled with his fingers in the flower hole. Flop! Flop! In this way, the sound of water was buried by the sound of car shaking.

Li Yuan kissed He Min's thin lips, her breathing increased, and she made cat-like noises from time to time.

A huge meat stick was placed near her chrysanthemum hole, the flower hole was filled with his fingers, and the chrysanthemum hole was stared at by the fiery stick.

"Min, give it to me." Li Yuan twisted Xiaoman's waist. "It's so uncomfortable..."

He Min's eyes were deep and dark, like a wolf preparing to hunt.

He didn't rush his hands, but penetrated deeper with his fingers.

"Isn't I serving you? Look at how tightly your little cunt bites my finger, I can't bear it out."

"No! I want your big cock. The little finger is too small." Li Yuan was not ashamed. She said, "If you don't give it to me, I will let Brother Cheng give it to me."

The smile on He Min's face disappeared. He lifted her skirt fiercely, untied her ribbon panties, and pushed her to the side.

He bowed his head and opened his mouth to cover the delicious cunt.

"Ah...Min..."

Li Yuan didn't expect He Min to use this trick. Huaxue was already more sensitive by him, and then she used her mouth to suck it, which stimulated her to feel good even on her toes.

"Don't want him? Huh?"

"Don't, don't. Min, I just want you...give me...ah..."

"Did Su Zefeng not feed you? Look at the way you are raging, really. Fuck." Thinking of Su Zefeng and her absurdity in the lounge, I was so angry.

Li Yuan put her finger into He Min's hair, making a yum sound in her mouth.

He Min stuck his tongue into Li Yuan's flower hole.

"what......"

Listening to Li Yuan's voice, He Min sucked harder.

Not long after, a stream of honey spurted out and flowed into He Min's mouth.

"Don't eat... dirty..."

He Min didn't listen to her, and continued to eat honey.

"It's not dirty at all, it's as sweet as Linlin."

"Min..."

He Min inserted the meat stick into her small hole when she was moved.

His movements are not gentle at all. But Li Yuan couldn't like it too much.

Most women still like men who can conquer themselves. Especially when in bed. Li Yuan is no exception.

She likes men to pet her under the bed, and to conquer her when in bed.

"It's so big... It's so support..."

"The baby's cunt is so tight. It's about to break me."

Puss! Flop! Flop!

From the back seat of the car came fierce cheers.

The woman's voice was very loud, like an aphrodisiac, which made a man want to die on her.

They are about to get to where they live, and the two are still fighting. The driver had no choice but to make another circle. It was not until three laps that the sex ended.

He Min walked out holding Li Yuan.

After going upstairs, Lanyi City has not yet returned. The two had another fight in the bathroom.

He Min today is even more beastly than usual. Every time when she was confused and infatuated, all he asked was: Was it good for me or Su Zefeng?

Ding Ding Ding! Ding Ding Ding!

the phone is ringing.

Li Yuan answered the phone in a daze.

"Linlin, something is wrong. You go online."

"Sister Zhu..." Li Yuan was puzzled. "What's wrong?"

"You'll know if you look online." Zhu Qiaohui said: "Where are you now? If you are in your room, I will come to you."

"I'm next door." Li Yuan sat up. "Okay, I'll go back to the house immediately. You go to my place and wait for me first!"

"What's the matter?" He Min asked next to him.

"I don't know. It said that I was allowed to go online. I'm afraid that some gossip has been exploded!" Li Yuan didn't care. "Sister Zhu is very nervous, it's not a trivial matter."