Part 26

Jungkook and other ( jimin, yoongi, Taehyung and jin)

Went out to see

Y/n was still sitting on the floor

Y/n " i am having a bad feeling about it. I am afraid my dad  is here. Now everything is going to be revealed. I am very afraid."
And she shed tears

Faama" nothing will happen we here with you we won't let anything happen to you. "

Zaini " you have to be my strong child. Who is confident. And not afraid of things that is bad"

After some time when they came back
(Jk , v ,suga,jim,jin )

Jin said
" My apologies my dear guests. Actually our parties doesn't start without shooting. ( With his signature laugh )"

Faama " what the fuq"

Y/n took a sigh and tried to get up. Zaini and faama helped her and make her sit on the chair.

Faama " girl get a hold on yourself"

Y/n " i thought it was my Dad "

Zaini " a lot of things happening. Which are seems to be related to something. "

Faama " pardon "

Zaini " nothing. "

After that all of the people in the party begin to enjoy it like nothing happened and on the other side
Faama , zaini and ,y/n were sitting quite and in questioning look. That how can these people stay normal when such a big thing happened and no police came.

Zaini " Who are these people. Like how come nothing happened after this and they are normally dancing and playing games."

Faama " And how come i am coming to every business party my dad is going to. "

Y/n" and i feels like all of this happening since I came into your life"

Faama " oh please don't start that. Its weird Y/n we are friends for years and nothing happened at that time why suddenly things are changing. It's not only you. Zaini was about to be kidnapped. A guy almost took me with him thanks to that Yoongi he saved me. You Shot a man. Your sister came out of nowhere to meet you. And that red hair girl why was she excited to see you.. this doesn't smell good to me. "

Zaini " That's my whole point. All these weird things are happening now ."

They were having their little chats
When Urwa came

Urwa" i hope i didn't disturbed you"

Faama " No its all right "

Urwa " actually we are playing snooker so i thought why don't you guys join us. "

Y/n " Urwa I don't know how to play you guys go I'll just sit here. "

Zaini " (whispered) I don't want to play"

Faama." ( Also whisper ) why you telling me ask her "

Urwa " oh come on Y/n look at your husband he is a pro in this he will definitely teach you"

And Urwa dragged her with her to the snooker table

Faama " thank god i am saved "

Zaini " Not for a long time. "

Faama " what ya mean "

Zaini pointed at Urwa who was coming back and she dragged both of them with her.

    The game was between Jungkook
Yoongi

Taehyung and Jimin

And jin was  judging them

    They all played there games when Yoongi saw faama standing and watching his game. For efficiency he hit the ball but he missed it.