Part 25

Jungkook came in Y/n's room and he clear his throat before speaking.

Jungkook " ahem Y/n ."

Y/n who was sitting on her bed and thinking something came out of her thoughts right after hearing her name. She turned her self to see Jungkook.

Y/n " hmm Jungkook."

Jungkook " actually i wanted to say that."

Y/n " yes ?"

Jungkook " that ... I am sorry for that day. "

Jungkook said while rubbing the back of neck

  ." Faama told me everything"

Y/n face was full with a worried look and she said

" What did she told you."

  Jungkook " that those flowers were  meant to be for faama not you. The. Person got confused"

Y/n felt soo bad because another lie came between her and Jungkook. She didn't said much she just nodded.
And after all her friend did that for her.

Jungkook " now you know Jimin is staying here for a while. So i would like you to shift in my room.
You know that everyone knows we are married and married couples don't sleep in separate rooms"

Y/n  understood what he was trying to say. She said ok to him and he left.
But she was worried about the time that was about to bring Change in her life. She was fully aware of the fact that one day she has to face her father.
If it was only about her she was ready for it but now it was about Jungkook too.

She sat down and and saw the note she got today. After reading it she said

" , Who are you.  I am having the feeling that I know this man."

All went back to their houses Jimin was in the house when Jungkook and y/n went to office.

Jungkook was not angry on her anymore but still he was not talking much.

Y/n was thinking about the time when she will meet Urwa. The thought only brought tears in her eyes. She wiped them before anyone could see.
She begin to do work.
When Jungkook said

." Y/n you have a dress right"

Y/n " huh?"

Jungkook " tonight we are going to attend a party it's from my new business partner. Since we are married you have to come with me as my wife. If you don't have any dress take this card and go for shopping."

Jk placed his black card infront of her.

Y/n" I have few dresses. I don't think i i need any. "

And she gave his card back to him . And begin to pileup the files.

Jungkook didn't said much and he left for the meeting.

Jimin who was watching movies on  tv.
And he heard door bell he opened the door to see Urwa in front of him.
He hugged her tight and welcomed her in.

Urwa " where is shee !!"

Jimin " calm down. She is at work"

Urwa " so its true. She got married to Jungkook."

Jimin " yep"

Urwa " do you think she knows "

Jimin " I don't think soo she even a single hint."

Urwa " hmm. Btw aunt came to me yesterday"

Jimin " soo "

Urwa " same old things . TAKE OVER IT . MAKE IT YOURS ."