Chapter 36

Sorry for the late update guys.

Aarav's POV

Dusherra!

I am walking around the garden along with Rahul and helping out the worker's who are decorating our house as today is Dusherra.

Bhaviksha said that today along with the Ravan Staute my unhappiness will also burn i.e Tauji and his family will get punishment of their wrong deeds.

She said that they killed my parents and dadi but how can a brother kill his own elder brother and mother?? When i asked the same she replied it's because of greeed, greed for money and if she is right then they will confess everything today and if that is the case I won't leave them!

After that night when i screamed out my pain out and when she touched my body with a soft hands, believe me all my pain Vanished 80%.

What about 20%?- my mind asked

That will vanish if she will ki-

Wait am i saying??? I thought to myself.

Mmm so you wanted her to kiss your scars right- my mind asked

Ahhhh, please keep quiet.

I felt my ears and neck heated.

She is really something, she knows how to make a person happy, to bring him out of his grief. I don't know what would i have had done without her.

I really like her so very much !

"Umm Aarav bhai why are you smiling?" Rahul asked "and even Blushing i guess!"

My eyes were wide "aaa no, i-i am n-not"

He smiled Mischeviously and said "oh yes i can see that, umm may i ask who is the girl you are thinking about?"

I open and closed my mouth " no one Rahul"

"Really Bhai?" He asked

I just nod

"You know Bhai Bhaviksha is same like you, now a days she smiles for no reason plus blushes i think she likes someone"

"What?" I shout immediately

He took a step away from me "why are shouting bhai? You sacred me"

"Oh i, i am sorry"

"It's okay, but why did you shout?"

"Woh, i,i didn't knew that your sister had a boyfriend, i mean she never told me about it"

"Ohh even i don't know that she have or not" he just shrugged "and my sister is very serious about her studies so she will not make any boyfriend as much as i know her but she will if she thinks that the person is good in nature, you never know as she is a bit crack"

"No she isn't, she is smart, Intelligent, jovial, amiable, understanding, funny, beautiful,-"

I stopped when i realised that i am saying about this to her brother.

I turned my head towards him and he was giving me a confused look.

"I didn't knew that my sister have these many qualities, how do you know it bhai?" He wiggled his eyebrows

"Aaaa be-because i am her best friend, so i, i noticed it" i rubbed my neck in awkwardness

"Oh so you both are very clooosssseee best friends, i see" he said and smiled evilly.

"No it's nothing like that" i said

"Like what?"

"Like what you are thinking"