chapter 17

Aarav's POV

I am waiting for her near the entrance , i haven't seen her since morning.

"Aarav" i hear her voice.

She is running towards me. I think one day she will win marathon for sure.

I took out the water bottle already and she stops infront of me, i pass her the water bottle and she drinks it.

After becoming normal she says "let's go"

We both sit in the car and then i ask her "where are we going?"

"Aa that's a surprise but first let go to a sweet shop and then a stuffed toys shop"

I drive towards the sweet shop first.

She brought many sweets and chocolates as well.

When it was the time for payment she looked at the bill and said to the shopkeeper "Bhaiya Students discount please"

She said with a very sweet smile that the shopkeeper began to chuckle and gave more discount.

She paid for it i said, i will but she didn't listen to me.

We keep all the sweets in the car and then we drove to the toy shop.

She brought many toys as well and we kept them in the car.

The space in the car was less, so she somehow managed to fit them in it.

Once we settled in the car i asked "now where ?"

"You drive and i will tell you the direction's"

she directed me the way and we finally reached the place.

It is "Sunshine Orphanage".

We are standing in front of it when she said "Every month i use to go to an orphanage and give these gifts and sweets to the children....when i was at my place i used to go to "New life" Orphanage but as i moved in here i serve in here and Rahul over there"

She smiled and i just looked at her with more respect.

"Come let's move in" she said and called out for helper's from the orphanage to take sweets and gifts for the children.

As soon as we entered in the Garden of the orphanage all the kids came running towards Bhaviksha and hugged her.

"Didi we missed you" A small boy said who is about 6. He is very cute.

"I missed you too Krish" She kissed her cheeks.

"Who is he " Krish asked pointing towards me.

"He" she stood up and came towards me and held my hand " He is my best Friend Aarav, he is a very nice boy and from now onwards he is your friend too as he brought all these gifts and chocolate for you sweet children's...so who wanna do friendship with Aarav?"

"Me me me" all the children began to shout.

All the children came to me so i bent down on my knees so that i can reach upto their height and even Bhaviksha sat on her knees besides me.

"Hi Aarav Bhaiya i am Krish" Krish said and forwarded his small hands towards me to shake hands.

Like that all the other children to came and shook hands with me but one little girl of about 6 said "Bhaiya you are so handsome, Are you Bhaviksha didi's Boyfriend?"

She asked and both me and Bhaviksha looked at eachother in amusement, we didn't say anything but i can see a tint of pink colour on Bhaviksha's Cheek.

"Umm yes he is my friend who is Boy...so he is my Boy-Friend Payal" Bhaviksha said and kissed her cheeks.