Chapter 15

Aarav's POV

I am going to the library for the English project work but i am so nervous to go infront of Bhaviksha after what i said yesterday.

Yes everything what i said was true but still!

What she must be thinking about me?

I saw that all three of them are already seated.

I go and sit besides Lavanya and Stay silent.

"Hi Aarav" Tushar said

"Hi"

"Hi Aarav" Bhaviksha said and I look at her...she is smiling at me.

"H-hi" i smatter

"Okay so let's begin our Project discussion" Lavanya said.

"Okay so i will begin" Tushar said and when we all gazed at him he continued "so if a person is depressed.. we should make make him more comfortable around us"

"But how would we know that he is comfortable?" Lavanya asked

"When that person will be more open up to us...i mean when that person will talk to us freely without any hesitation" Bhaviksha said and looked at me and i soon lowered my gaze.

"Hmm you are right" Lavanya said "so this means that a depressed person is like a new student in the class who wants to settle him or herself in the surrounding but until he makes any friend he is uncomfortable and nervous in the class."

"Absolutely right Luv" Tushar said

"Okay so i think we must write it" Bhaviksha said

"What if after opening up himself infront of someone....that person regrets then?" I asked looking at her

"If it's not hurting what you said to that person then you shouldn't regret" She said looking into my eyes and smiled.

Until the bell rang we did our project which is about to finish and even the time to complete it, which means I won't be able to see her regularly.

Bell rang and we all went for our next class.

°°°°°°°°

It's the last class of the day and i am writing the notes.

Soon the bell rings and i bid Varun and my other friends and go towards my car until i heard my name being called "Aarav"

I turned around to find Bhaviksha coming running towards me.

She always run towards me and i stand like a statue everytime.

She came and is breathing heavily. I opened my car and took out the water bottle and gave it to her.

She snatched it from and drank it by putting her soft lips over its.

She drank half of the water and gave to me and said "thank you"

"It's alright"

"Ummm i want to ask you something" she said

"Ask"

"Do you regret saying what you said to me yesterday on phone?" She asked looking at me.

What should i say?

The truth that you don't regret it- my innersole said

Yes i don't regret it but-

But you are nervous to express it,?

Yes

Then don't be as what you said was true so don't think much and say that you don't regret it at all- my innersole guided me.